Sign in to follow this  
npace

uscutter website not working?

Is it just my computer or is there a site glitch?

I am trying to see the different options uscutter now offers for htv but not able to get past page 1, not able to sort by the checklist, etc. 

it's the first of the month. Server problems is the norm at the first of the month.

• Like 1

ugh.. kinda frustrating to tell a first time customer with the usual yesterday deadline that you are not sure if you can produce what they want because your supplier's site is down. maybe uscutter should consider a printed catalog. 

ugh.. kinda frustrating to tell a first time customer with the usual yesterday deadline that you are not sure if you can produce what they want because your supplier's site is down. maybe uscutter should consider a printed catalog. 

maybe try a different browser..

They did have one at one time. I got one with every order til I told them I had enough thanks.

Didn't they have sign universe or something like that on the catalogs? Seems like I threw 1 out last time I cleaned my desk

i just tried ie and firefox and same results. originally on chrome.  

We do apologize however we did have a some reported down time for some users over the last week. Although we attempted to do website maintenance with no downtime it appears some customers were affected. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Everything should be up and running now.