Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Feels like I'm cheating on USCutter forum

I feel like I have been cheating on this forum, I have been on the Arizona glass glasses forum reading up and learning what I all can do with glass etching and well I love it. But I noticed my time on this forum isn't as it use to be. Should I feel like Im cheating lol

• Like 1

:o  Oh No!!!

Haha it's ok I feel the pain. I too am a part of a few other forums...pearldrummersforum.com and f150forum.com...although these are non vinyl related discussion boards.

Anybody else "cheating" with other forums? 

Nope. Just you two.

Pirate4x4, Ih8mud, T-shirt, and sometimes signs101

Nope. Just you two.

Pirate4x4, Ih8mud, T-shirt, and sometimes signs101

I have some buddies on Pirate4x4....they are part of the OSCAR crew from upstate SC. I would join but my truck isn't really what I consider a trail rig so I keep mine relevant to the Ford group lol

I have some buddies on Pirate4x4....they are part of the OSCAR crew from upstate SC. I would join but my truck isn't really what I consider a trail rig so I keep mine relevant to the Ford group lol

Pirate is much like Signs101. A huge flaming session fairly often. Good tech on there if you can sift through the BS. I spent a lot of time there when I built that custom YJ and was grateful for all those who had pioneered through much of what I was doing and saved me time and money. 

• Like 1

I don't think of it as cheating,just think of it as learning another craft to add for your customers. I am on a couple of other sign and sand carving forums

• Like 1

This was actually a sarcastic post.

OMG I totally thought you were really cheating on USCutter.

I feel much better now that I know you were being sarcastic.

:)

there is a place for all forums - it is not cheating because you learn elsewhere - use each one for it's strengths.

• Like 1

Fordtruckfanatics.com and fordmustangfanatics.com are my hang outs. I'm a mod on those sites actually.

Also on therangerstation some and a few other sites.

On more than 1 forum. You are all sluts! :)

Not me :) I only have time to be on 1 lately so that makes me wholesome 

Fordtruckfanatics.com and fordmustangfanatics.com are my hang outs. I'm a mod on those sites actually. Also on therangerstation some and a few other sites.

I see im not the only Ford truck guy on here lol

I see im not the only Ford truck guy on here lol

I bleed blue. I have 3 Ford trucks now.My other vehicles are a escape,a Focus, 73 Mustang and enough parts I gathered up to build another truck or two.

• Like 2

I bleed blue. I have 3 Ford trucks now.My other vehicles are a escape,a Focus, 73 Mustang and enough parts I gathered up to build another truck or two.

73 ford stang - yeah - went to the largest ford swap meet in the us in Columbus a few years ago to track down the air breather, plenem and louver actuators on a ram air set up - found 3.   the air breather alone was over 1K for my friend as they didn't re remanufacture them.  then dad came back from a grage sale 30 miles away that summer and said he saw a ford air breather he had never seen before - described the tam air one - was marked $30 and he thought it was too much.  of course it was gone when he went back.  Everyone around here took them off because when the engine was off the louvers stayed open on the hood and snow blew in.

as for the truck I am trying to buy a new 3/4 ton ram but having difficulty with getting it here from another dealer -after waiting 3 weeks to find the one we was waiting on was presold  

I have an 09 FX4 with lots of goodies and mods on it...about to buy my wife an Expedition will soon be welcoming her to the Ford family as well

Not me :) I only have time to be on 1 lately so that makes me wholesome 

As pure as the driven snow! ;D

Might not go quite that far. lightning might strike me if I lied that big