Sign in to follow this  

Help me out with the pricing, please. I plan to use Oracal 651 that I have for these and 4mm coroplast. They are outdoor, but to be used at only a couple of day events.

1 - 3' x 6' Vinyl Banner, one sided, one color. with 8 grommets

1 - 2' X 6' Coroplast Sign, one sided, one color with 6 grommets

2 - 2' X 2' Coroplast sign, one sided, one color with 4 grommets each

Each of these will have different graphics and text. the graphics are business logos from business cards. She did give me one 8.5" X 11" sheet of the logo for the 3' X 6' banner but it is cut off on the top and bottom and still going to require me to do some manual digitizing. Not a trace and go kind of thing. 

I know what my materials cost me, digitizing time I am unsure of since I am new to this... Also these are one time signs as far as I can tell.

Just curious what some of the experienced professionals on here would price this kind of job at (Ballpark of course) so I know if I am way off base.

Thank you!!

Marie

The banner $90

2x6 coro $48

2x2 coro $16 each $32

I am cheaper than some and more than others, somewhere in the middle but as far as the redraw work I can't help with that.

As always Thank you!

So your prices don't include anything extra art? Just basic lettering or other vinyl ready art?

The extra art can only be priced by seeing what I'm getting into. What takes 1 person 10 minutes may take the next a couple hours so I try not to offer advice on that part.

Next time check ebay prices on banners, You can get them printed with your design on both sides for around $30.00

and they send a proof for you to check, and they ship fast!   So you wouldnt have to do any of the work, and make

all the profit. Works great when your pressured for time.