kenman

Converting a .fs file into and .ai or .eps file

How's it going everyone? I seem to have the same issue as well, any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

*removed*

Btw, I created this file myself in Flexi but no longer have the software, thought I had saved it as an EPS but guess not.

On 9/14/2019 at 2:45 AM, Hek5 said:

Btw, I created this file myself in Flexi but no longer have the software, thought I had saved it as an EPS but guess not.

*removed *

• Like 1

Well, dakota, you helped, but the helpee (hek5) seems to have gone off the rails somewhere along the line.  :ph34r:

train_wreck.jpg

• Like 1

Yep,  that is what the thumbnail shows. I was able to look at the properties on it.  It was too new of a file for my software. .  It was done in Flexi Sign Pro Cloud.

• Like 1

Yes, that was it. Had to run off to a wedding. Sorry. I believe it was done in a newer version of Flexi. 

Hmmmm, in the words of hip-hop Mike Stud -- "Ya nevah know."  (YNK)

Now Hek5 has us all scratching our heads, and then going on with our day. (I hope he returns just to solve this mystery).

3 hours ago, slice&dice said:

Hmmmm, in the words of hip-hop Mike Stud -- "Ya nevah know."  (YNK)

Now Hek5 has us all scratching our heads, and then going on with our day. (I hope he returns just to solve this mystery).

it appears to say C10 Crew but clipped on the right and left edges - wasn't able to identify the font even after I extended the letters
with the knowledge now that this could be copyrighted I removed the vector images from this thread.  the poster said he/she created it
in flexi but we have no idea or who owns c10crew.com  - - - wasn't sure what it said until about 10 minutes ago as I extended the letters 
it clicked in my head . . .

Hey, I am looking to have a file converted as well.  Used to work for a sign business and created a logo for fun and now am looking to have it converted to be able to use within Illustrator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Zach

Raccoon.fs

1 hour ago, bikemike said:

That file is in pretty bad shape, but here ya go.

Yup original was really bad 

46 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

Yup original was really bad 

I didn't fix it. You got an EPS of the original.

Definitely needs work.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bikemike said:

That file is in pretty bad shape, but here ya go.

Raccoon.eps

yeah, mainly just using it as an outline to create a new version.  thank you for your help!

I'm having the same issue as others.  Can someone please convert this file into a .EPS?

Thanks so much in advance!

**removed by mod due to trademark violation **

32 minutes ago, ABCMYK said:

I'm having the same issue as others.  Can someone please convert this file into a .EPS?

Thanks so much in advance!

Those are copyrighted logos in that file,  Not allowed to be posted here. If your getting them legal, then have them export you the .eps.  That is UScutter forum rules.