Sign in to follow this  
DNA_Vinyl

Price help....

I hate this part. I wrack my brain trying to figure out a good price that won't scare people.

OK...here's what I've got.

It's for a salon..if that matters.

The name of the place, the hours & address are going to go on a storm door...the entrance to the place. I don't have the measurments with me but, it's a normal everyday 2 window storm door.

The top window will be FULL of text and the bottom will say "Walk-ins welcome".

Then theres a giant window that will have her logo centered. That's 14" tall x 17" wide roughly. Nothing too hard to weed. It's silhouette of a womans head with flowing hair.

ok...right...

THEN she wants 3 cars to have her logo and phone number on it. 2 logos and 1 phone number on each car. Small.

Everything is in solid white except for the one giant logo on the big window that will be white and purple.

Im juggeling around $350 to $425 here....how am I doing?

Thanks a bunch for your input.

You could be in the right ballpark if you plan on installing everything in under 2 hours. But you're to vague with your dimensions. Price is always based on time and dimensions, relative to what material you decide to use.

Figure out how long it will take to do everything. 75% of your bill is going to be time!

I would be in that price range, probably tending toward the $400 mark.

You could be in the right ballpark if you plan on installing everything in under 2 hours. But you're to vague with your dimensions. Price is always based on time and dimensions, relative to what material you decide to use.

Figure out how long it will take to do everything. 75% of your bill is going to be time!

My sales are always T&M I just do signs and banners no decals and use premium cast for every thing but short term banners, jobsite signs, real estate signs on those I use a intermediate vinyl. I usaly tend to be a little higher. I would most likely be between $400.00 & $500.00