Sign in to follow this  
eddieb378

Saving my speed and force settings

How do I save my speed and force settings so when I cut my cutter off and cut it back on it's the same as when I left it?Also how do I change the baud setting on the cutter mine?Thanks in advance for any help I can get

For some reason, the MH series cutters will not remember the speed and force when the machine is turned off & on.

The Baud rate is a software (not hardware) setting ---  in SBE go to Cutter Settings/ COMM settings

So the Titan 2 is in the MH series?

No relation to each other - the titan is much more advanced than the mh and has a true usb port - not emulated.  can't answer the baud rate question as I only used usb with my titan when i had it - never a problem.  why are you using serial with it?

ok first let me explain what I am doing,I am trying to get my titan 2 to work with signblazer and I know on my copam the baud setting on the cutter had to match with signblazer and I could adjust it on the cutter and on the signblazer set up page.It was always 9600 on the copam but on the titan 2 it is 38600 I think I matched that and still no ability to cut.I got everything set like on the thread I seen the setup of someone else who is using signblazer with the titan 2.I will keep playing aroumd I am sure I am just missing something

Are you saying that the Titan II will revert back to the default settings of force & speed each time you cycle it off & on?

I know my MH cutter did that, and it drove me nuts, and when I started using an SC machine I was glad it remembered whatever numbers had been dialed-in previously.

If the Titan does NOT remember the force & speed, then I consider that a major design flaw and someone should be looking into getting fixed that at the factory, ASAP.

As for the baud rate, it's right there within the SBE  ---  go to Cutter Settings/ COMM settings button.

Yes everytime I cut my Titan 2 off and cut it back on I have to reset the force and speed.It could be error on my part that is why i was hoping someone with one would tell me if there's do it

not sure on the titan but on the grraphtec I can change the setting on the plotter from within flexisign or graphtecs cutting controller - now it has been a long time since i used signblazer but is there a setting in the cutting part that could be resetting those from there?

For some reason it is now saving them all of a sudden!thanks guys for the help