Sign in to follow this  
security802

anyone buy from here

I have had no experience with this company in particular, I use JPS or Conde and that's it.

Just be weary of switching vendors you don't know anything about. Some vendors use the cheaper mugs with low quality coatings. A good idea with the mugs is to buy a sample mug, press an image with lots of color, and run it through the dishwasher 10-20 times. I thought about switching vendors last month, got a few sample products and used them for myself to test their durability. Cheap usually means lower quality. The phone cases, the coating chipped off along with the image, the mugs images ran like an inkjet image on a wet piece of paper, and the coasters warped even after putting weights on them out of the press so they would cool down flat.

Test before you offer a product for sale.

• Like 2

I have used Conde and Coastal from the referrals and feed back of members here. Thin I will skip on these guys for now as shipping is just as much as a case of mugs. I was just looking at the novelty of glow in the dark lol

Conde offers glow-in-the-dark tiles - I've bought a couple but never did anything with them.  They have a distinct greenish tint to them that is going to affect the color of whatever I add to them.  I had originally intended to put some sort of bedtime prayer on them and adding an easel to use as a "nightlight" that fades after the kid goes to sleep, but never got around to trying it out...

• Like 1