SignJunky

Roland VersaWorks Custom Size a job

Is there a way to manually change the size of a job in versa works without it being proportional? For example, if I have something that measures 12x12...... but want to change it to 12x13...... is there a way to do that?? Thanks

The short answer is no. you would have to skew it in your design software.

• Like 1

Yea, that's what I had been doing, but thought maybe there was a shortcut / trick. lol.... thanks

Yes there is.....

After nesting you can still change the position and mirror, rotate or resize each
job, or you can ask VersaWorks to automatically rearrange jobs using the most 

mark-s

Yes there is.....

After nesting you can still change the position and mirror, rotate or resize each

job, or you can ask VersaWorks to automatically rearrange jobs using the most 

mark-s

I read it as he is basically trying to take, for an example, a 4" x 4" circle and turn it into a 4" x 8" oval. Versaworks allows you to re-size in the program, but it will always maintain its original proportions from the saved file.

so if you entered 8" in the width box under sizing, it will automatically scale the image and the height will change accordingly, in this case, it would scale it to an 8" x 8" circle.

Is there a way to manually change the size of a job in versa works without it being proportional? For example, if I have something that measures 12x12...... but want to change it to 12x13...... is there a way to do that?? Thanks

In layout.

mark-s

under width, where yours says 31", type another number in. tell me what happens.

you can re-size, re-arrange, flip, mirror, and rotate all day in VW. 

It wont let you skew or distort in VW