Sign in to follow this  
theishkid

CE6000-60 Problem Number 2

My second problem, and this could just be a Cutting Master problem but I don't think it is. There is a small chance that I changed some setting the other day but I really don't remember doing anything.

Everytime I cut something, the plotter does not come all the way back to the starting position. It's like it starts a new starting position about a half inch to the left. It creates a stair stepping effect if you will. 

Take a look at the pictures and let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks!

post-17224-0-38636100-1401303209_thumb.j

post-17224-0-01248600-1401303235_thumb.j

Here's the starting position

post-17224-0-22018500-1401303252_thumb.j

And here is the position after it is done with the first cut. Might be hard to tell. Take notice of the blue strip.

i'm guessing you changed a setting.. i know in scalp you can set it to return to the origin point, advance a certain distance etc..  check your settings

I'll definitely check... I'm just wondering if it has something to do with my other problem.

Nope... Cutting Master 3. I'm about to head home and I'll run through all my settings inside it.

Just want to clear this topic, it must have been something I did as I have not run into the problem over the past month again. 

• Like 2