MadHatterGraphix

Sad day for Mad Hatter

Very sorry to learn this today, Hatter.  Prayers out for you and your family,

Cal

I can not convey how sorry I truly am to hear of your loss.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you!

May the memories of your Mother help keep you at peace.  Sorry for your loss.

Thank you everybody the family appreciates all the prayer and best wish's. We're all trying to grasp what happened when everything was looking up for her. And just 2 days after dad was transferred to be with her doing rehab. One does not know true loss till one experiences it, be it mother, father, husband, wife, son ,daughter etc etc. On May 25th the world lost one great woman, She taught me so much (specially cooking and baking).She taught me how to handle myself in stressful situation (umm not so much losing her has been very stressful and I cant get out of the funk). However she taught me the best lessons love, respect, be helpful if you can, and be kind. I know I have not always seen eye to eye on everything, and I may have yelled at her and been disrespectful which I have apologized for but I would give up something I cherish to have her back again. And after you read this please say an extra prayer for dad it finally sunk it that mom has left us, and he has the feeling he has no reason to try and get better. I thank everyone of you for reading my posts, and helping me through a rough period in my life.

Done deal Hatter,

Cal

Sorry to hear about this Hatter, I've unfortunately have lost alot of people in my life, and it never gets easier. You will heal and return to some sort of normalcy over time, as long as you remember she is not gone she is just watching over you from a higher place. 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your loss.  Your mom is watching over you now and will celebrate in your success.  Keep your spirits up and keep moving forward. She would want you to keep going. 

From the posts that I have seen on this forum, you are a very talented person and it would be a shame to see such talent no be put to good use.

She's in a better place and not hurtin no more, as I feel for your loss, this Sunday will be a sumber day for me as my dad left 3 yrs ago and I keep waiting to for him to call me as he always did on weekends..Look at ya later..

• Like 1

No..It affects me everyday, I will not give up hope he will call me one day...whether that sounds like I am nuts or not, its my dad and I hold that right to hope for a call one day...

• Like 2