gwestcorp

How Much Should I Charge for Heat Pressed Bag - my cost $1.50

really skarekrow you are that retarded to compare brand new products to used and new cars. that really shows your intelligence. look at what you said read it real slow. I think frank made the correct point about you.

ok now back to work for me at least.

Just the 28 years alone says, "Thriving" as well as;

You have no Idea about the other speculations you made.

No problem... you guys have your Business Model, I have mine.

Retarded?  Check yourself.

what that your work sucks look at that food truck you did come paired to the sign jay did!! or that big yellow one that you posted with all the wasted space on the sign. oh I bet you also have a degree in design. I have seen many of your type come and go over the years.

your work must be kicking butt how did you make 1100 posts in just over a year with all the work you have?

I assure you, I have plenty of work.

I get it done on time.

I do have a degree.

That's the best response you could muster?

You're so concerned with my 1100 posts, why dont you look at the percentage of them

that were posted, trying help someone else?

That's the type Business Model I have.

("come pair" it to yours, genius.)

• Like 1

I can vouch for skarekrow on that. I haven't been here very long but I have seen him go out of his way to help others on several occasions.

Regardless, I think qwest deserves more respect than this. This is her thread not a boxing ring.

• Like 1

i think that a persons business plan/pricing really depends on location/economy... i live in a small Midwest town and pretty conservative area...  not sure what this person who is buying the bags plans on doing with them?? selling/giving away ect... i havent done this for very long, but i have already learned that you cant oversell your items either... i know you dont want to work for peanuts but sometimes peanuts is better than nothing...i know at the 8-10 dollar range is would be a fair sell for me but if i went to the 15 dollar area, i bet a big majority would walk away from it.. just because people in my area would not pay that much because it isn't a necessity.... so pricing is very hard to ask for cause there is alot of variables... plus there is a difference if this is a side job or your main job.... obviously if it is your main job, there is more overhead, probably higher end equipment and maybe staff to pay... i just think its hard to give people advice on pricing being that we all are from different locations and business plans.... just a thought..  ;) 

• Like 1

Call the local shop get a price quote from them and then you know what your market will bear. this is the biggest problem with people that buy cutters and use them from home. under selling them selves!! like I said before if I can get it so can you why would you want to leave all that money on the table.

• Like 3

U can please ur customers by giving them low cheap prices...eventually ur business will go under if youre not making a profit.

Profit the money left after the costs..and cost include: supplies, materials, utilities, labor, etc.

If you have $2 invested in a bag and u sell it for $4..congratulations youre losing money! The electricity and your labor costs more than $2.

• Like 1