Help Please ... 

Having some issues cutting all of a sudden of curves, they look jagged and speckled not clean at all.  Tried the blade offset from .20 to .40 with no change, tried 3 new blades nothing ... Have no clue what else to try .

Any suggestions ?

Blade offset is at 14  

using copam 2500 and SCAL3 Pro

post-69902-0-09741300-1400130142_thumb.j

Thanks for your reply.  The test square cuts perfect, no bits of vinyl in the blade holder no damage to cutting strip and oiled it a few days ago.  I thought maybe it was just my file, but when i cut say for example the man shape from the SCAL shapes, it cuts with the same issues ... 

any other suggestions??

I would call support - the copam has been rock solid for the 14 years it has been sold without a change in design  - now in the past 3 weeks we have had at least 3 copams with issues cutting.  I personally am not a fan of scalp but if you have been cutting with it fine and it hasn't done an update it should still work.

for grins you might want to download signblazer and give that a try just to rule out the software aspect - its free and I know it has support for the copam

Just wondering .. is it better to set the setting on the copam machine itself or within the program. ?  

it's been so long since I had the copam I can't honestly answer that

I use SCALP with my SC and make all the adjustments from the software except for pressure & speed.

Busterbay, what settings do you have yours set at?  Everytime I call usacutters I get different answers on the settings.  I am pretty much ready to put this cutter out at the curb, Ive tried everything there is to try for 3 weeks day and night now

Julie the setting will be slightly different for each cutter that is why you have to learn to find the right settings yourself - like on the offset you set it until the corners of the square is correct, speed will depend on the size and complexity of what is being cut, force depends again on the material being cut.   it is not a universal setting for everything.

What did usc say about the corners not being smooth when you called?

Mine seems to cut it's best with the offset at 25, set in the machine itself and set to 0 in scalp.