5 duplicate posts are not going to help you,,,,Your question was answered on the FIRST post. Be patient,  People here have a life also. ;D

5 duplicate posts are not going to help you,,,,Your question was answered on the FIRST post. Be patient,  People here have a life also. ;D

the post you referred to got pared down a little - less duplication LOL

• Like 1

I am having trouble getting Sign Blazer to connect to my Titan 2. I am wanting to be able to use both SB and SCALP at different times because I used SB for over 5 years and I am just not ready to fully switch and lose all of my work. My cutter is working perfectly when using SCALP, but when I go in to SB to try and set up as directed above, I cannot get it to work. My Titan will not give me the option of baudrate below 38400. so no 9600. I tried switching the baud rate to 38400 on SB to match and still will not work. I am using a USB to connect My Surface computer to my Titan 2 cutter. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Any ideas?

• Like 1

I am also another SBE diehard and just got a new Titan. I went through the setup in the picture posted above, but it's not showing a USB001 port for me. The drivers were installed for the Titan using the included Vinyl Master program because the download for the drivers kept giving me the error "printer add failed!". All that's showing for me as a USB port is SUMMAUSB. I know my machine is able to communicate with the cutter because it worked fine on the test out of VM, just nothing worked yet with SBE. Any ideas?

Anybody seen these ongoing issues with SBE using the Titan cutter? Hoping for some answers. I got it to work for a few days, but now it keeps putting the Titan as "offline" and when I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers (which I finally got to work from some help off of another thread here), now it keeps giving me an "Error Printing Signblazer" message every time I try to cut.