Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

How long before your "Ticket" is dealt with...

Not complaining..Not whinning..Just asking....I just got the free time to open my TITAN2 this evening and when I got to my stand box I found 1 of the rollers broken(end plastic piece) so I stopped, put stuff aside and took a couple of pictures ASSUMING they might want to know exactly what was broken in packing or shipping...Filled ness'ry info on the SUPPORT segment of this web site and also included the picture of the broken roller....Called it a evening and here I am .....Again JUST asking is all...So far...Maybe...

post-36467-0-85569800-1398127397_thumb.j

Dang if it weren't for bad luck . . . I am sure they will get one to you tomorrow . If you don't hear from them give Ben (ninja) a call. I was missing a die for a grommet press this wèek and he got it in the mail same day

Dang if it weren't for bad luck . . . I am sure they will get one to you tomorrow . If you don't hear from them give Ben (ninja) a call. I was missing a die for a grommet press this wèek and he got it in the mail same day

Ask Benjamin if you can use your Bitcoins yet :)

Ask Benjamin if you can use your Bitcoins yet :)

Everyone is a comedian. :P   Here is what Jaybird is talking about.

Petroman2012,  the support team is typically able to address submitted tickets in less than 24 hrs. It just depends on the type of volume they're dealing with. Monday and Tuesdays are always the busiest days on the phone for them so a ticket for an issue like what you've got is not a bad idea. (The only thing worse than waiting for a reply, is waiting on hold.) I would suggest that you continue to put everything together. It's a minor issue and there's not much we can do about a part that got damaged in shipping, other than to replace it. The guys really do appreciate the images and would likely have asked you to send an image anyway. It makes their job easier. I don't think they have just the plastic piece but they'll certainly be able to ship you off another roller bar and you don't need it to run the cutter... you just wont be able to feed a roll yet. Here is a link to the video which covers the setup for your cutter (just competed it). If you get tired of waiting for a reply feel free to give them a call and see how long it's going to take them to get a replacement: They can be reached M-F from 6:15am to 4:45pm PST, 888-975-2047

Congrats on the titan. It's pretty awesome. 

• Like 1

one quick note on the video - I assembled that way the first time but the long part needs to be to the back to support the full 50yrd rolls weight back there without tipping easy from a 120lb dog walking by.   just thought I would let petro know before having to redo it like i did

Yeah that was my first time assembling the stand. They'd already put two together and I was following off what they had done. The instructions that came with the stand parts don't address the offset feet at all, so I figured they guys who'd already done it twice must have known better than I did. Makes much more sense to have the longer part of the foot in back where the most weight will be. Not sure what to do about the video now... :|

• Like 2

Got an email from Curtis Haynes, provided him/them a picture per his request..I may start to assy the thing this evening, just havent had the drive to go at it

Although they will replace the roller, certainly, it does seem to me that a drop or two of Multi-Purpose Adhesive glue would be sufficient to reattach the piece onto the end there.

$%28KGrHqUOKp!E24R8dt%29kBN0zy0RY4!~~_35

well...thought about something simular but if it runs to swivel point then it seazes it completely so I can wait, no big deal, I have my LP ii machines, havent done a great deal of cutting anyway...

• Like 1

Everyone is a comedian. :P   Here is what Jaybird is talking about.

No Bitcoin. How'd that raise work out? Now that's funny  ;D

Well after debating I am hoping that my replacement roller gets here Monday, if not LOOK for a FOR SALE of a TITAN 2 unwrapped and unused by Monday nite...I cancelled the RMA wed and have been waiting for my roller  since.....sooooo....yall have a good evenin, I am goin to bed, 6AM comes fast....