Dakotagrafx

Vectorizing Sites and Members

several of us from time to time need someone to do vectoring of a graphic.  I am going to pin this a s a place to put  ones that you have used that you have had a good experience with.  if someone post that they do work and you have had good success with them like thier post to show your approval of them

I have used http://www.excaliburcreations.com/  several times with great success
another one I loved I am not so sure is still around so if Joe shows up I will give him a plug too

I have heard skarekrow and Mrk-S does great work but lets here from some users on these! 

• Like 4

I do it locally for $25 each with optional extra for real complicated stuff. Now these are guys who will turn around and charge their customer $45 or more for my work and make a profit which I couldn't care less. I do it here on the forum regularly for free but usually by my choice. My work is usually hand traced not auto traced (especially if I'm charging). Just PM me if you are interested. 

I give props to Skarekrow, Signtorch and Mark-s as well.

• Like 5

I do it locally for $25 each with optional extra for real complicated stuff. Now these are guys who will turn around and charge their customer $45 or more for my work and make a profit which I couldn't care less. I do it here on the forum regularly for free but usually by my choice. My work is usually hand traced not auto traced (especially if I'm charging). Just PM me if you are interested. 

I give props to Skarekrow, Signtorch and Mark-s as well.

I almost threw myself into the vectoring arena but after seeing the quality of work and speed you guys do it I think I'll stick to my own for now. I've seen finished work from everybody you mention and it is all top notch.

• Like 1

several of us from time to time need someone to do vectoring of a graphic.  I am going to pin this a s a place to put  ones that you have used that you have had a good experience with.  if someone post that they do work and you have had good success with them like thier post to show your approval of them

I have used http://www.excaliburcreations.com/  several times with great success

another one I loved I am not so sure is still around so if Joe shows up I will give him a plug too

I have heard skarekrow and Mrk-S does great work but lets here from some users on these! 

Very nice just contacted excaliburcreations.com for some work... Thanks for the Post...

On 8/29/2016 at 1:00 PM, Dakotagrafx said:

member skarkrow does great work too!

x2 Done a few things for me, great work and great turn around

I have used him about 10 times now. I use him more everyday now. He saves me time and money. So I can get other things done. I would recommend him to anyone. 

Kicking up and older topic, but who is still available with doing this.  I have a design coming up that's a tad bit above my head. I understand the fee's and all and have no problem. I'm not looking for a free handout and understand the business. I use to use Excaliber Creations but I'm hearing he is ill and not taking any work.  Any help would be great

If it's just a single design I would give you a quote. I am buried and not taking on much new work but a one-off would fit. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, engine9yfd said:

Kicking up and older topic, but who is still available with doing this.  I have a design coming up that's a tad bit above my head. I understand the fee's and all and have no problem. I'm not looking for a free handout and understand the business. I use to use Excaliber Creations but I'm hearing he is ill and not taking any work.  Any help would be great

I answered earlier today on, what I thought was this thread... Don't see it now so I will repost. Sent a Pm to the Op as well.

Thank you for your interest Kent and, "Yes", I do vector (and other Software related) work and

would be happy to look at any projects you may have.

The price varies with the job particulars and are quoted after those are known.

Proofs are provided with Deposit (Paypal generally) and Completed Files are provided in

several formats of your choosing.

You can PM me here or email me at malcohm.fore@gmail.com with requests.

Additionally, I have a website at http://www.malcoHm.com for a look at some past projects.

Thanks for your interest and look forward to working with you,

malcoHm

(PM with a few more details sent.)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Wildgoose said:

Go with the krow! 

Thanks, Goose... that's good enough to put in an Ad.

• Like 2