Bionic_

I wish I was software savvy..

S0000 I'm trying to cut an image i saw online onto some vinyl. but i KEEP FAILING AT THIS!! ):

I'm using a cutter laserpoint II w/ SCAL3pro... 

Here's what I tried to do...

I import an image from an image i saved from the internet and cut it, it makes all these crazy cuts and practically demolishes the vinyl. They look like overlaping cuts or something. Is there a specific way to get rid of those? How do I edit out all those cuts? Is there a way?? I youtubed some stuff and saw the "trace image" and "welding" but neither actually made the cutout well... Jeeeez, I'm losing my mind with this thing.

Please help!

I'd appreciate it!!

this is the image i want...

im not even going to show yall the "masterpiece" i created with the cutter..  :mellow: 

All designs have to be vector images or they will not cut.  You cannot just take a jpeg photo (pixals) and cut it.   All jpegs have to be converted to vector files (paths) by tracing image.  A lot of people use inkscape.org to trace images.  It is a free design and trace software.

Here is a great tutorial.

http://inkscape.org/doc/tracing/tutorial-tracing.html

I thought that SCAPro had a tracing / conversion to path functionality.

It does and actually may be the one thing it excels at. I hope you are making that pretty big or the little lines on the music bar will give you fits. 

I'm going to edit and remove my post. That is a copyrighted logo. Checkout sweetnlow.com