Sign in to follow this  
Bionic_

Im Such a Newb!!

Hey!!

I'm completely new to this whole world of cutters, and I have a US Cutter Laserpoint II.

I need some guidance with the SCAL Pro software (or if anyone can suggest other softwares to use with it). I've been trying to cut this "Paul Walker" quote, vinyl decal for my car, but every time i import an image and try to cut it, it's just a complete mess of overlapping cuts. Is there any way to make the image a solid image and not have all the little random cut pieces in it (if that makes any sense at all) :huh:

PLEASE H E L P & Thanks!!

-Reina

Ya'll are awesome mb20music, jaybird, slice&dice!! I appreciate the speedy responses too!

Also, do you guys know how i can "sharpen" the image I've welded? The edges of the letters are all, hmmm how would I desecribe them... choppy, skewed, not straight.. is there a way to line them nicely?

-Reina

MGOMEZ, what are nodes?

&Thank you dwp99

They are the ragged edges/lines you see on your design. Search you tube for node editing. Btw welcome from West Virginia

They are the ragged edges/lines you see on your design. Search you tube for node editing. Btw welcome from West Virginia

Those vids helped alot! Thanks Mabscotthandyman!!