Sign in to follow this  
vinylgraphicsfx

does anyone use grimco for supplies?

I'm not sure how they compare to uscutter, but we use them for sign blanks, and frames quite a bit.

they're great to work with and real reasonable prices.

I had a lady mention to me that the guy doing their big restaurant sign is getting his supplied from grimco and she stated he got it at a good price. I do believe they are located here in Jacksonville, Florida

I use Grimco when I have to but I don't know what everybody is comparing prices to because they are usually quite a bit higher than the ohter place I deal with.

• Like 1

I use Grimco when I have to but I don't know what everybody is comparing prices to because they are usually quite a bit higher than the ohter place I deal with.

I feel the same way

They bought out my local company and many of the prices doubled overnight. Still trying to deal with that because I can't dump a 100% price increase on my customers overnight like they did to us.

I use them for 3M vinyl. Prices are pretty decent and they have a bunch of locations. I can drive over there if I need to.

yes  joker they are here in Jacksonville on Phillips highway that's why I asked was looking for local.. and jaybird what are you using for supplier if they are more exspensive.. im new in the business and looking for ways to cut my cost

Other than 4x8 substrate I try to use uscutter. 2 day shipping to me and great prices. I tried to order a few sheets of white coro yesterday morning from Grimco and they listed them as backorder. $17 a sheet for white 4 mm and they don't even have any in stock. I've been checking nglantz but they don't list most of what I use at their Columbia,SC facility so I'm kind of stuck. Only good thing about Grimco is I'm on a truck route so they deliver to me and it's usually only a $3 or $4 fuel charge.

Really though how do you not keep white coro in stock and still call yourself a sign supply company?

I use grimco for 90% of my vinyl. They are about same price as uscutter for intermediate and its free shipping and I get it next day from ct to maine

Where we are located there is nothing close so I order substrate, parts,and extruded sign boxes and painted faces from surrounding states Pa. Va. And Oh. But even if there was a supplier across town you would hard pressed to drive for the delivery cost of us cutter and i have not even looked at vinyl prices for a while because us cutter is always the cheapest on oracal now they even have 751 by the yard for those colors that you wont use much just order what you need.

• Like 1

I will say that Grimco customer service has always been good to deal with but on substrate which is what I really need them for they went stupid with some of their prices.

• Like 1

I have an NGlantz here in Dallas.  The deliver all the way out to me for free.  I use them for all 4x8 products.   This location always has my white corro in stock and they price me at (price just dropped) $8.95 a sheet.  The last time I ordered that is the price they gave me, I was shocked as it was almost half price.... afraid it might have been a mistake I doubled my order!  ;)

It's around that on their website but they never show it in stock here. 1/2 the price of Grimco and more in line with what I used to pay before Grimco took over my local company. Guess I need to call glantz and see how hard it would be to get it stocked locally.