inkuyo

Plumbers Van

Lot of work went into that.

Nice.

You might want to offer THIS to the plumber guy  --

plumber-02.jpg?w=232&h=232&crop=1

Looks good. Whats with the giant locks? I have seen that in a lot of photos of vans in other states ...thank god I live in a state where those measures are not required geees my doors on the vans are usally wide open and tools scattered around the site.

Looks good. Whats with the giant locks? I have seen that in a lot of photos of vans in other states ...thank god I live in a state where those measures are not required geees my doors on the vans are usally wide open and tools scattered around the site.

You can see the rear window has been broken also.

nice job. on the vinyl work.  I hope you remembered to take your magnet.

From the looks of the back window the lock didn't do much good anyways.

Was it intentional to have the phone number on the back different than what is on the sides??

Nah, just messin with ya. Looks good!

• Like 2

From the looks of the back window the lock didn't do much good anyways.

Yep that is the problem you lock it up and if they really want it they tear the hell out of the van to get it.

Yep that is the problem you lock it up and if they really want it they tear the hell out of the van to get it.

Curiosity gets the best of the criminals and they have to see what's inside. I no longer lock my vehicle doors so if they want to look at least it doesn't cost me a window but on the same note I have learned not to leave valuables laying in plain site either. Things just aren't like they used to be but either way that van needs the window fixed to show off the graphics work and add to the professional look.

Curiosity gets the best of the criminals and they have to see what's inside. I no longer lock my vehicle doors so if they want to look at least it doesn't cost me a window but on the same note I have learned not to leave valuables laying in plain site either. Things just aren't like they used to be but either way that van needs the window fixed to show off the graphics work and add to the professional look.

Jay our state comes in near the bottom on about every list/survey they list but we have a very low crime rate ( a little higher now because of the damn pillheads ) but I have never had a problem. I carry at anytime several thousand dollars of equipment in my vans and trucks and I leave them open on the job all the time doors open and everything in plain sight and have not had a problem to speak of.

Only once when I was in construction did I have something stolen and it was in the middle of the night right in front of my house. Somebody untied a cheap 20' aluminum ladder off my truck cap and I never heard a thing which is why I now have very loud dogs.

No one messes with stuff around here much at all. A occasional thief steals something in county I'm in.

People watch out for each other here still.

I have a full security system with motion detection and camera's every where that auto record any movement or heat changes.

It sets off a tone if anyone pulls in the drive or walks across the yard. My daughter says it's like living at fort Knox.

I install these systems for business around here.

• Like 1

I have 4 dogs and a gun but I like your system better. You don't have to feed it everyday :)

I also have a heeler that watches my garage and backyard  he doesn't like strangers unless I'm around, but if you have a milkbone with you I think he would help pack stuff for you. He loves his milkbones.

My main watch dog was my Min pin but she is 19 years old now and went deaf and blind.She just sits and eats now about all she can do now.

I also have a heeler that watches my garage and backyard  he doesn't like strangers unless I'm around, but if you have a milkbone with you I think he would help pack stuff for you. He loves his milkbones.

My main watch dog was my Min pin but she is 19 years old now and went deaf and blind.She just sits and eats now about all she can do now.

120lb lab - same way but I don't think anyone would get close enough with a milk bone he is so convincing  

• Like 1

My lab goes against all the reviews every year about how they are the most family friendly dog and decided He liked being Cujo more than Lassie. 

That sounds like the female lab I had.

She was a nasty tempered dog raised her from a pup and she grew up mean and didn't like anyone including me she was treated right.

Raised one liter of pups from her and of the 6 pups she had 5 had her evil disposition the other was a gentle loving soul.

Instead of liking to eat Milkbones she preferred your face and legs or any other body part she could get her teeth into.

A friend took her said he could tame her he was wrong.

Yes I got my magnet.  Wouldn't want to loose those.  However, did not work on the hood since it is aluminum.   :)  The guy wants his car done and some signs too.