azharjah

corel draw flexiSING-PRO DIEGENS AND VEHICLES PICS

POST UR PICS TOO MY FRENDZ SO I CAN HAPPY AND I CAN SHARE MORE PICS WITH U ALL  IM SO HAPPY TO MEET U ALL AND I WISH I CAN FIND  GOOD FRENDZ TOO ^^

I can't imagine truckers in Texas doing that to their big-rigs.

coronado2.jpg

Welcome from America !!!

That is what makes traveling to different areas great - you get to see and meet all the people of different cultures - if we was all the same it would be so boring.   

• Like 1

thank you all frendz !!! i dnt know about wat type of logo diegenz can dey create for vehicles ..in india we use radium stickers for not only for vehiclez ..shops..and so many wayz ..it would be great guys you can try this diegenz for even cycle look in pics hope u guyz too lyk 2maro i will upload a college bus stickering too hope ou guyz will like it too

i mean i dnt know about how you guyz do logos diegenz for vehicles..i love too see some pics hope you guyz upload here in my topic..sorry i stoped my studies in school..so my english is not..but im so happy for the swet replyz of urz frendz

thank you all frendz !!! i dnt know about wat type of logo diegenz can dey create for vehicles ..in india we use radium stickers for not only for vehiclez ..shops..and so many wayz ..it would be great guys you can try this diegenz for even cycle look in pics hope u guyz too lyk 2maro i will upload a college bus stickering too hope ou guyz will like it too

hey silce bro hmm..but it would be great if you do few diegenz to texas trucks its look so cool try it upon cycle first if u like it den u try it upon trucks brother

That is what makes traveling to different areas great - you get to see and meet all the people of different cultures - if we was all the same it would be so boring.   

Yep, I would have to agree.

gay-black-kkk.jpg

is in the pic ...you made that board brother its nice i like stars..but i have prob why i cant upload my cdr files frm my woks dats why i only share pics..but hope its a niceway too if we can share our work files too but hope i can share in yahoo..if u my frendz u can share too