huntrjo

Flexi sign and graptec ce6000 - 120 not contour cutting

I just got my new Graphtec today.  I got it all set up and sent a few test cuts with just oracal 651 everything works great.  I figured I would try printing and contour cutting some decals and that's where I ran into problems.  I printed my design and printed it with the Graphtec registration marks through the flexi sign rip and print.  After the print came out of my printer I loaded it into the cutter and sent the job to the cutter.  at first I was getting "mark scan error"  and then it kept saying "mark sensing level not enough"  then a couple of times it didn't even try to read the marks and it just started printing some kind of code or numbers like in the picture.  I'm so confused on what to do and I have searched for 4 hours to see what I could find out and cant find anyone mentioning the same problems so hopefully you guys can help me out like you always do. :-) thanks in advance for all the help.

Joey

post-43770-0-05375900-1386040272_thumb.j

I'll try to give you some help... just went through this last week spent a whole day mess'n with it but good now

1st thing you need to do is go into the menu on the cutter and set up the ARMS

This was the biggest issue I use the I use cut master 3 for AI so I'm not sure what settings you have it flexi

I have the manuel if you don't have one

Once you get the cutter set I think you'll be ok

MM64 B)

When the graphtec sends that stuff, it is because it is in HPGL instead of GPGL. Or the other way around.

Only time I have ever seen one do that.

Thanks guys so MrMopar which setting do you use for the ARMS.  Also im assuming that your referring to the settings on the cutter display?

Thanks,

Joey

The 6000 is supposed to do that automatically... Glad you got it fixed :thumbsup:

MM64 B)

BTW........ what do you have to do to cut from flexi?

I design in Flexi but send it to AI to cut

MM64 all I have been doing is designing just like normal and then I have set up my graphtec in the production manager and it works perfectly.  If im just cutting regular vinyl I just use the cut function but if im printing and cutting then I use the Rip and Print function.  im using flex sign pro 11 cloud.

Hope this helps  :rolleyes:

Joey Clark