nava2642

Pricing HTV, jus vinyl and labor, no apparel!

Hello, Have to price a job for 24 hoodies, just have to put vinyl on backs of hoodies, 24 different last names. approx 2" x 10" per name. white! what do you guys think? appreciate any help!

I'll tell you what I get but I guarantee I'm too cheap. $6 each for the lettering.

Hey jaybird, thank you for your replying, jus when it seems I'm a lil more comfortable pricing my shirts/ jobs. I get these different kind of job bids, which is all good! Got to learn how to price it all, so how do you come up with that price, $6 per hoodie, right? Some kind of formula?

I started it doing it like these guys do vinyl length plus width /2. I know htv costs more but there is a price point where my customers won't go beyond. So 2+10+=12/2=6

Awesome, yes, that makes sense, than you so much!! think I'll jus tell him $150 for all, seems fair, you think?

Awesome, yes, that makes sense, than you so much!! think I'll jus tell him $150 for all, seems fair, you think?

Just remember if you mess up a hoddie you have to replace it, so make sure your comfortable with that also.

• Like 1

Just remember if you mess up a hoddie you have to replace it, so make sure your comfortable with that also.

Truer words were never spoken. I do a lot of stuff that isn't from my store and I spell it out them that I accept no responsibility if there are problems because I have no way of knowing the history of the item. That being said I can only think of 2 times that I had a problem. 1 stained when it got heated and 1 just wouldn't stick no matter what I did.

So you think I should add a kind of cushion amount in there, say $25?? that should cover at least two hoodies, well depending on what type they are. I don't know?? like I said, jus kind of in the dark on this one. What would you charge for this?? 24 hoodies, they jus need the last names on the back, in white, probably gonna use FDC thermal advantage opaque white, which is about $2.71 a ft, here in Abq, NM.

So you think I should add a kind of cushion amount in there, say $25?? that should cover at least two hoodies, well depending on what type they are. I don't know?? like I said, jus kind of in the dark on this one. What would you charge for this?? 24 hoodies, they jus need the last names on the back, in white, probably gonna use FDC thermal advantage opaque white, which is about $2.71 a ft, here in Abq, NM.

I'm in a retail setting which seems to make a difference when I lay down a policy. They accept it or they leave. On your end cushion for 2 and if you reach that cushion stop and back away while you can. There is some great htv remover out there that'll take off all traces of the lettering. I just bought a bottle from heat transfer warehouse and it is awesome the letters damn near jump off shorts which is great when those gremlins spell a name wrong.

• Like 1