OWJones

Hooray for Dakotagrafx!

I've bought stuff from Scott before, excess coroplast, rolls of liner paper, roll ends, etc., but I just got my first print order from Dakotagrafx and I'm quite impressed!

I sent him the file electronically and he was able to provide a proof in practically no time.  I sent payment at 9:12 am and less than 2 hours later I had shipping notification and tracking information.

It showed up today, nicely packed and now I've got 100 zombie support ribbons in full color to sell at Zombie Fest next weekend.  Pricing was great, shipping and handling was cheap, I don't think I could have asked for anything more!

post-24492-0-84261800-1382041086_thumb.j

• Like 4

He's done work for me as well and quality is always top notch.

• Like 1

WoW that is some nice work Dakotagrafx... Might have to use your splendid services one day

I get my prints done local.. :)

shawn does nice work also . . . . but I try to do the best I can.  thanks for the support everyone

• Like 1

I use Scott (Dakota) and Shawn (Mopar) for print work and they both do great work. I use Scott on my smaller stuff and he always delivers a quality product. Shawn does my big stuff with the same results. One just has a bigger printer than the other.

• Like 1

Yay, Zombie Fest is finally over...

KTVO News showed up and shot a spot about our event - 

• Like 1

I am sure you will be much better prepared for next years event. I recommend getting started even sooner just in case in other vinyl guys try to swoop in on ya.

I am sure you will be much better prepared for next years event. I recommend getting started even sooner just in case in other vinyl guys try to swoop in on ya.

My primary role was as Vendor Coordinator, so I got to pick and choose what vendors were there...  ;)

We actually didn't have any other vinyl vendors ask to sign up, but there may be next year.   It's tough to run a booth and an event at the same time, I know I lost business by not being in my booth all the time and even though my brother (next booth over) kept an eye on my stuff, he wasn't really prepared to answer a lot of questions and he said a lot of people walked away while I was busy dealing with other vendors issues...

We had multiple vendors bring space heaters and crock pots to plug in and we weren't really configured for high-draw equipment and kept blowing breakers and so I had to keep moving extension cords from place to place to keep things going...  I know next time to tell people you get "X" number of amps and if you exceed it, then you're done with electricity for the day...   If you're not a registered food vendor, you shouldn't be running a crockpot and a coffee maker in your booth...

We're looking at our next event being in the spring. I'm voting for Bacon Fest...