Ravenwind / One Off Grafx

Ok who made this one ??

I have a farm in West Virginia with many animals and some animals on the property in Maryland ... those conditions are NOT limited to animals and farms !!! :)

• Like 3

Reminds me of the idiots who bought property 1/2 mile down the road from the landfill and then complained about the smell...  What makes it really ironic was that they had a cattle farm and I could smell their cow's poop over the smell of the landfill itself...   and he would race a 4-wheeler up and down the gravel road leaving huge trails of dust - and then call the DNR and complain if we moved dirt and put dust in the air...

• Like 4

Reminds me of the idiots who bought property 1/2 mile down the road from the landfill and then complained about the smell...  What makes it really ironic was that they had a cattle farm and I could smell their cow's poop over the smell of the landfill itself...   and he would race a 4-wheeler up and down the gravel road leaving huge trails of dust - and then call the DNR and complain if we moved dirt and put dust in the air...

that is the do on to your neighbor ....but not on to me

Maybe it is because i was raised on a farm but the smell of cattle to me is less offending to me then humans.

• Like 1

.....the smell of cattle to me is less offending to me then humans.

Unless those very same now bloated cattle are being rendered into fertilizer down at the plant. Sometimes a fresh stick of gum couldn't even prevent me from gagging while passing near that place. The stench has been gone for a couple years now and I've been told it's because they moved; I haven't been inclined to find out where to........

that is the do on to your neighbor ....but not on to me Maybe it is because i was raised on a farm but the smell of cattle to me is less offending to me then humans.

Yeah there is a certain "group" at our gym that is just rancid smelling. I can tell when 1 of them is within 10' of me before I ever see them. Sometimes Actually have to stop and go to a different bench or machine until they are done in that area....its actually THAT bad

Wellllll.....Dad and I use to get 5 tons of semi fresh chicken sh--t and haul it in 3 trucks to our property to be spread-by-hand over our garden...Now it was a ripe trip from Fitzgerald Ga. to Orange Park Fl, it was blow'in off the back of the trucks on-to any vehicle who made the mistake to be behind us then comes the spreading by shovel ful after shovel full on a nice hot and humid day with a lite breeze spreading that fresh aroma of Ode-da-chicken sh--t, it took days to let the smell settle down let alone takin 2 showers to shake the stink, but I would do whatever my dad wanted no matter the odor-rific damage it did to my sense's.....It did provide the element for a well produced garden of mators, okra, bell peppers, cuke's, and the last gardn I did on myown produced some of the best sweet corn you laid yur lips on...Ummm I miss those smelly days.....

• Like 3

Hmmm , That adds another perspective for me to consider when I remember the saying " we are what we eat " :lol: . At least it isn't as bad as the poop in the rice paddys in Asia .

• Like 1

Wellllll.....Dad and I use to get 5 tons of semi fresh chicken sh--t and haul it in 3 trucks to our property to be spread-by-hand over our garden...Now it was a ripe trip from Fitzgerald Ga. to Orange Park Fl, it was blow'in off the back of the trucks on-to any vehicle who made the mistake to be behind us then comes the spreading by shovel ful after shovel full on a nice hot and humid day with a lite breeze spreading that fresh aroma of Ode-da-chicken sh--t, it took days to let the smell settle down let alone takin 2 showers to shake the stink, but I would do whatever my dad wanted no matter the odor-rific damage it did to my sense's.....It did provide the element for a well produced garden of mators, okra, bell peppers, cuke's, and the last gardn I did on myown produced some of the best sweet corn you laid yur lips on...Ummm I miss those smelly days.....

In Roanoke Va they offer the treated sludge from the sewer treatment plant for fertlizer some people actually use it. It is not bad when it is dry but the first rain or two after they apply it smells like your yard took a big dump.

Rodger....I had forgotten the Mekong Delta til you mentioned RICE PADDY and those nasty river/water bison ..uhhh...and the run-off into the paddy's...fond memories flood over me....69-72....Oh well I need to leave it where I left it.....

I was a couple years too young and missed that trip . I was 1A though . I have had friends tell me that in the cities over there , there are troughs that carry the human sewage into the rice paddies ... the whole idea of using any poop on stuff we eat is not appealing at all :) , but human sewage is even more repulsive to me . I worked at a sand pit where the county brought tractor trailers full of untreated sewage and dumped on the fields .. some truck drivers ( I operated the mining equipment ) would walk out in the " muddy " fields and pick tomatoes and watermelons etc that grew from what was dumped . I think it was supposed to be 3 years before eating anything grown in that condition .

Funny the Chinese are said to be using their own human fecal matter as fertilizer and makes me wonder if the produce and can goods that come from china are well lets say "Disturbing"..told the old lady about 1-2 yrs ago if it comes from or made in china to put it back and move on, even produce no matter what it looks like, even if its free don't touch it.....

• Like 1

I am a big anti imported food person. I always look at the packaging very closely because the brand names are deceiving. For example the brand might be America's Best Seafood but somewhere on the package it might list "product of China" or something similar. The FDA and other American agencies only regulate how food is grown / raised in the US not the stuff that's' imported. There could be human waist used, chemicals, pesticides, cross contamination, and much more that you can't know.

• Like 1

Now you tell me!!!!...All this time I thought my UNI-BROW was family related... geeze...I'll shave it tonite and next day its back..Geeze....

• Like 2