mopar691

Big Squeegee in action

The uses of this thing is amazing, Here is a simple vid of using one to apply prints to Coro. 

• Like 2

That is pretty cool. My question is, how is he cutting only the paper backing so easily when he cuts his strip? Is there some trick to it?

Yep, That is exactly what I am using, One of the best tools ever.

I don't know if I'd say it's the best tool ever, but it's pretty handy...  I got one when they were on sale a while back and it sat on my table for at least a month before I used it for the first time - now that I know what to do with it, I use it regularly...

• Like 1

I got a few 4' x 8' to apply in the next few days, I will shoot a video of the really big Big Squeegee.

• Like 5

I bought a 26" Big Squeegee and after just a little practice it has made easy work for taping big cut graphics. I regularly do full width 24" vinyl up to 8 ft long without an assistant which before was not possible. Does a better job than I was able to do too. 

I bought a 26" Big Squeegee and after just a little practice it has made easy work for taping big cut graphics. I regularly do full width 24" vinyl up to 8 ft long without an assistant which before was not possible. Does a better job than I was able to do too. 

I'm still getting used to mine.. i just used mine for the first time last night on a job i had to do..   if you have the right tools the job goes by much faster and a lot easier :)

Can you make on out of PVC and 1/4" plexiglass with felt on the edge?

We have all the items including felt with a sticky back.

I'm gonna try it.

• Like 1

i STILL have such a hard time taping large cut graphics with my BS.  Its a 24"   I have watched videos, made about 60 large banner sides, practiced and its a crap shoot if I get it on without wrinkles.  Maybe I am not strong enough? 

and LOVE LOVE the backing knife cutter, seriously most handy tool I have purchased :thumbsup: