Sign in to follow this  
Kelleybell123

I Need Help ASAP Please!!

findmyfont.com   this program will do an excellent job of matching fonts, About the only thing better would be to have mark-s on speed dial. That is what I and many others use so we don't have to wait on someone else to help out and if that fails I post and hope mark-s is on here.

You will find over time ALL forums are a social club of sorts and I honestly don't care who you like of dislike, including myself, I was just making an observation. And if you don't feel that the 2 members mentioned are as helpful as I say why not do an informal poll of other members around here and you may be surprised at the results. We all help in our own ways (I do redraws when I have the time to help out people just learning and can't tell you how many pm's I've been involved in helping sort out cutting issues and helping someone figure out how to do something in a design to make it do what they want. I have been taught vast amounts of cutting knowledge on this forum and I am grateful that these people take the time to try and help and if you don't like the help you receive I suggest not asking for it to begin with. There are other forums out there but I keep coming back to this site because of the way most don't try to beat up on the people starting out. If you think someone here treated you wrong I suggest you go somewhere like signs101 and ask the same question and see what answer you get. Rant over.

most don't try to beat up on the people starting out. .....okie dokie then... 

Like i said I nor anyone else needs to be treated like an idiot...."how about this one?    Abadi Standard Bold    Enter your text in that box.  looks to be the same.   So do the numbers.   The font was given to you above.  Just check out the Abadi font family. "

If you like to be talked to like that,that is your perogative. I dont! ANY newbie coming to this site would look at that & say I dont think I'll ask about fonts & not agree with what the answer is. As a matter of fact I dont think I'll ask at all if Im gonna be treated like that girl! 

Ok so those two would probably win a popularity contest around here but ya know its not all about popularity its about how you talk to people & how you come across when answering a simple question like what is this font.. she didnt HAVE to make the jabs to agree with xpaperman. Did she? But she did & sorry I didnt just take it on the chin b/c I didnt deserve it on the chin. I didnt deserve it at all. So WTHE! Im so done with this childish "she's my friend dont mess with her or Im gonna beat you up" attitude Im getting . I wont respond to this post again so flame away....Im done on this post.

I wont respond to this post again so flame away....Im done on this post.

Bye

Jay

• Like 1