Bolander

US Flag

Howdy From ARIZONA!

Looking for a US Flag (clip-art). Wavy if you have it. If so please send me one in an EPS format:

r.bolander@mchsi.com

I would appreciate it!!!!!!!! :glasses:

Thank you... Roger

Bolander.

Did you buy a cutter? I thought that you said with all the problems that your were going to pass?  Just wondering....... ;D

Guest fivestar

I was kinda wondering the same thing Beardown.

Yeah, i didnt even notice that it was him... So yeah... Im curious... Did you decide to purchase a US Cutter.

All you have to do is click the "buy it now " button,and proceed to the checkout counter.

If you dont mind me asking... What made you re-consider your purchase of a US Cutter?

Guest fivestar

You did Tater with all your wisdom and helpfulness......;D ;D :D

If you dont mind me asking... What made you re-consider your purchase of a US Cutter?

Similarities in the Copam parts. IE: Roland , Graphitec, Ioline, Mutoh all used stepper motors in their earlier models. All of those plotters have a proven performance background.  There are other similarties as well.  And of course PRICE.  Since this will be used primarily as a back-up plotter I do not need, nor do I think it is necessary, to pay the price of the above mentioned plotters.

However, I'am still concerned about driver issues. (communication-Computer/plotter)

So with that being said it is time  to "GET OFF THE PORCH" and try one for myself!!!!!

...Roger

P.S. -  I wrote Marcel a letter notifying him of my decision separate from this forum with more specific details.

P.S.S - Does anyone know why or where Marcel is going?

All you have to do is click the "buy it now " button,and proceed to the checkout counter.

Why not bid and get the best price Billy? I'am in no hurry, I already have two plotters. Besides bidding is half the fun of Ebay.

Now Billy, you DO want me have fun don't you?;D

I guess if you insist on having fun you might as well.I did buy R2 on a bid and not buy it now.

Marcel and his wife are relocating to Portland.  :salut: Unfortunately for us, he is not willing to make that commute to work every day.  :dontknow: Not sure who he will be working for down there, he has several options in the works.

:D