Got in touch with them, they're going to send me a new cartridge piece to solder in and see if that fixes it.

Quick question while I wait.

How smoothly should the feed roller spin? It spins but there's a bit of friction. Reason I ask now is because after talking on the phone with them and they mentioned it could be the rollers I played with the blade holder more and no matter how loose or tight I have it, it shows the exact same result.

I didn't know if the rollers could be screwing it up, my straight cut lines are perfect, it's just corners and what not that show issues.

So. Frustrating.

9717696675_7fc3babf19_b.jpg

I have a similar problem and tech so far thinks it is the feed rollers and send me to this: http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/185/0/08-mh-series-feed-roller-repair-guide

I am hesitant to mess with anything.  They don't wiggle or move as far as I can tell, but guess I need to take it apart to see. Good times. Doesn't anything work out of the box anymore?

Here is what I get. It used to cut perfect. Then did a logo, some text, a 9 ft banner, and now it is crap. Not sure what happened.

post-69232-0-22462100-1380589645_thumb.j

Here is what I get. It used to cut perfect. Then did a logo, some text, a 9 ft banner, and now it is crap. Not sure what happened.

you are getting slop in some of the movement - check the set screws on the grit rollers, make sure the carriage is on the track with all wheels and all are in good shape. could be belt tension but unlikely, any slop in your blade holder would be next area

you are getting slop in some of the movement - check the set screws on the grit rollers, make sure the carriage is on the track with all wheels and all are in good shape. could be belt tension but unlikely, any slop in your blade holder would be next area

I followed the MH feed roller repair instructions and found a loose screw rolling around. See attached pic.  I put it back in and tightened all the other screws.  Made a few more cuts. It looks better, but it is still not good.  Not sure what to adjust next.  The carriage sits nicely on the track.

post-69232-0-09398800-1380598387_thumb.j

post-69232-0-84678300-1380598388_thumb.j

Your ScrewBehind The Black Square Cover Is Loose On The Flap That Makes The Blade Holder Move.

I just got my 871 MK2 and I have similar issue, I have the speed set under 500ms and pressure to about 100-130.

I have attached some photos.

Picture 1 - this is a test you can see the square 'period' above 'is' is not square nor the "test" where the "t's should be
more square cut.

Picture 3, - House, should be straight lines or squared windows. 

I need some feedback and to see if I can get it to work via soft or settings of printer before I use the
"Feed roller repair instructions" process to open up and start messing with insides.

post-34952-0-84306000-1394920539_thumb.j

post-34952-0-55264700-1394920615_thumb.j

post-34952-0-04467200-1394920623_thumb.j

post-34952-0-45039100-1394920666_thumb.j

offset is wrong - change it up or down a little - I am betting up about .005 or so

That sort of fixed it, right now I am battling the feeder a little, it creats slack or not being fed right and creats part of the vinyl to rise or be pressed down and seems that the knife might have a harder time cutting, as it prints I would rise one of the 2 rollers up to let go of slack but doubt that's normal.  Might be the quality of vinyl, not sure. 

That sort of fixed it, right now I am battling the feeder a little, it creats slack or not being fed right and creats part of the vinyl to rise or be pressed down and seems that the knife might have a harder time cutting, as it prints I would rise one of the 2 rollers up to let go of slack but doubt that's normal.  Might be the quality of vinyl, not sure. 

you are pulling it off the roll to create slack - right - don't make the plotter pull it off the roll

I think I got it just right with the offset and such.  I am not sure if it is normal to have the middle roller as in picture rised and not pressed down because it creates more headaches.  I am using the 'freebie' vinyl received with the cutter and I might have few feet in the rear and not much effort for the printer.

As for Blade Offset: thank you, tried drastic changes from original 0.50 to 0.1 and as you cna see in "test" cuts made it worse and settled for 0.25.

Back to the rollers, the right one closest to reset button is stationary and does not move, middle one easiy moves back and forth once it is raised.  The left one is slightly tougher to move back and forth but doubt that causes it, and there are adjusters in the back.

Testing with two rollers down and the middle up seems to work okay and not sure if it is very imporant to have them all 3 down because I am cutting 24" and not 34" vinyl (width).

Thanks for the help once again.

p.s. there will be once in awhile a tiny extra vinyl on a design that might need to be trimmed with the exacto knife.

post-34952-0-26261600-1395236133_thumb.j

post-34952-0-90074200-1395236139_thumb.j

post-34952-0-23273700-1395236319_thumb.j