security802

In need of some font help

Have a buddy that does construction. He has gotten me some vinyl work and I am going to make him some contractor Coro signs for it. I am looking to find this font. any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

post-36874-0-77708400-1378602888_thumb.j

Can't help you with the font ID -- 

But when you get the answer, be sure to kern it out a little bit -- the kerning on the example you showed is too tight.

• Like 1

I even tried erasing some of the letters to space them out and what the font had no match.

I'm sure someone will recognize it.

Not an exact match but similar - 

Lol great minds think alike. That's the one I found. I am beginning to think the other is a modified font

whatever it is like slice said -kerned way to tight -probably a newbie trying to make it fit

whatever it is like slice said -kerned way to tight -probably a newbie trying to make it fit

Sad to say but no not a newbie, came from a shop that has been in the business for 25+ years.... Just shows that there is room for me in the market area after all B)

THANKS to all that tried to find it also, I have gone thru 2 font websites and still no luck. This is like beating a dead horse. LOL

I like the new one. The black font is very pleasing to read. Although you got your phone number pretty crooked. Was first thing my eye went to, closer to bottom on left then right

EDIT: Maybe not crooked but the parenthesis throw it off to make it look crooked, now that I look closer

I like the new one. The black font is very pleasing to read. Although you got your phone number pretty crooked. Was first thing my eye went to, closer to bottom on left then right

EDIT: Maybe not crooked but the parenthesis throw it off to make it look crooked, now that I look closer

LOL I went back and checked after seeing this and it is the parenthesis that is doing it. Probably talk to him about doing away with them. He works in state really don't need the 207.

Don't understand how Maine can have 1 area code for the whole state and South Carolina, which is the size of a postage stamp, has 3 area codes.

Don't understand how Maine can have 1 area code for the whole state and South Carolina, which is the size of a postage stamp, has 3 area codes.

Density - you are much more dense in S. Carolina  :wacko: 

• Like 1

Density - you are much more dense in S. Carolina  :wacko: 

Nice Scott. But he is right most of the state is trees and animals.

Density LOL I just googled it because I didn't believe you. Sorry for doubting you Scott now I just need to find all those people so I can sell them something.

I just realized if you get a couple of customers mad you're pretty much out of business up there E L.

I just realized if you get a couple of customers mad you're pretty much out of business up there E L.

more then 4 and then I'm out of luck :lol: