MarcelC

Goodbye everyone!

Hello everyone! I am moving out of state so this will be my last week at US Cutter. I have enjoyed working with everyone at US Cutter and all of our customers in the forum  :glasses10:

You have probably noticed by now that Ken is the new support tech for US Cutter. I think he will be an excellent employee for the company. He is very technical and a fast learner, but ya?ll might want to cut him so slack the first couple weeks while he gets up to speed on sign making  :read:

If you have any questions you can email uscutter@uscutter.com and either Ken or Marcus will be able to help you out. Best of luck to everyone and happy plotting.

Cheers  :Hello:

Guest fivestar

Marcel let me tell you something about the wonders of the internet, I bet the other state you are moving to has internet access and you can still stop in and say "Hi" on the boards....;D 

Take care and you have helped out many people including myself on these boards, you will be missed here.  Good luck in your next adventure.

Marcel,even with your lil' ol' bankers hours,you sure helped a lot of people,including me.I'm gonna miss ya' Main!

Good luck Marcel in all that you do... Like they said, stop by and sell hello every once in awhile.

We'll cut Ken some slack, but expect us to give him a hard time with things.  ;D

Have fun. and in case you didnt know, you were/are a great help to alot of people and enhanced US cutters reputation immensly by your desire to help each and every one of your customers and follow up with them regarding there issues.  People like you that provide excellent customer service are hard to come by... Well miss ya guy!

Thanks guys, I have also learned a lot from all of you and really enjoyed working in the forum :mrgreen:

I will definitely check in once in a while to see how things are progressing, and look at some of the cool graphics that you are all posting here. Since I'm not a signmaker and don't have a plotter I probably won't be able to help much in that area, but I'm always happy to talk about photography, snowboarding, or NASA engineers :glasses9:

Hi Marcel,

good luck with future endevoers!

We have had a short co-operation but of the very best kind!

I must say that I have been impressed of your ability to lead those forums, just as I have been about your technical skills.

I hope to hear from you many times in the future!

Per is sending his best wishes as well!

Best regards!

Kjell

Thank you wg_kjell :glasses10: It has been a pleasure working in the forum; in fact it was my favorite part of the job at US Cutter. I think you have an excellent product with Signcut and believe you do a great job of providing product updates and improved support such as the recent web site updates at www.signcut.net I also wish you and everyone there at Signcut the best of luck. If you ever make it out to the Pacific Northwest be sure to look me up.

Cheers!

Good to see ya peek in here bro. Hope all is well in Portland.

:burp:

Hey Ken, I'm glad to see you are settling in well at US Cutter. I thought I'd drop by the forum once in a while to see how things are progressing. All is well in Portland :glasses10: As expected there were a few bumps in the road moving to another state but things are getting back to normal for us. We really do feel at home here, especially after going to the beach last week :fish:

Cool smilies you are adding to the forum. Keep up the good work and tell the guys there I said howdy. 

:occasion14: