Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Life hopefully getting less hectic.

Well I have some great news for those following my family life. My mother was actually removed from ICU Monday, however just before they moved her she put a DNR on her which for those that don't know is a Do Not Resuscitate band. She hid it from my brother but showed my father and I and we both told her to remove it she has gone through the worst. She doesn't have it anymore. She was placed on dialysis which seems to be working for removing water from the blood. this has happened since last Thursday. And this morning my dad called and found she is up and walking, she got up from the bed and walked to the room door which surprised the PT people. I guess mom wants to get going and get it where she can come home.

However she does want us to be there a lot still, and who can blame her its boring just laying around. However now things are slowly getting where I can get things. re-started. 

• Like 2

Ted I noticed that what you do? lol glad to see your back.

So another great things that happened feeding tube is out and she is eating food but still wants us there all the time.

Well I pushed my move date back till after the fall semester (January - February). I am taking classes in my town at the junior college and have been pretty busy. My wife is now working full time and I haven't even been to my shop in a week. Now that things are settling down a bit I will get back to work and hopefully be able to pay some bills that are piling up. 

Any more updates on your life?

The wifes bein a real hard ass about Texas. I like everything about it except the humidity. I understand why since she has a lot of friends there but still. My top 3 are Washington, West Virginia, and Texas . . .

Ted sounds good, as for my side yeah things are looking good, they stopped dialysis pulled her neck pick, pulled her Ivs, took her heart monitor off and now doing PT again and they are already wanting to put her to another pt facility. still hasn't gotten the surgery she went in for originally but they want her stronger, and want to give her a break to come home and probably after the holidays they will have her in or  just before. Nothing really happening on the business side lots of things got put on the back burner..

Well good, I am sure your Mom would love a change of scenery. Hopefully things continue on the positive side for you and yours. Keep us posted man