Dlriz

Hello

My screen name is Dlriz, I would like to introduce myself, Diane. I have had my USCutter for about 6 years now and I am still learning new things. I have arrived at these forums before but now I feel it is time to register. People on here are very helpful. I have learned several things. I do not know if I will ever be of any assistance to any one on here but I will most definitely need assistance from time to time, for sure.

welcome, with 6 years experience you will be considered a seasoned pro around here

1. Wow! Thanks for all the replies, I am not a seasoned pro on this program, but I have used in the past gerber graphic advantage and a few others in the 1980s that I have forgotten! Ted S, I have been working on some coroplast signs, and also some magnetics, Also some small decals for my mechanic. Not much work, I am a commercial painter by trade for about 17 years now, the 12 before that I was in the Sign trade. So nice to hear from all of you!

Awesome, there is a lot of room for your skills here and for you to expand what you can offer your customers. You might be interested in checking out stencil material to offer painted graphics and lettering to your customers. Also frosted vinyls for commercial or office windows might be useful.