Sign in to follow this  
koletsb

Printing on clear vinyl

Can anyone here print on clean vinyl? I don't need any laminate.  I need 24 11"x7" prints.  I will cut them my self so I just need to sheet printed.  There are 6 different prints and then 2 colors of each and I need 2 of each sticker for a total of 24 prints.  They are all designed so I just need a total price.

Let me know

post-21050-0-10538400-1375310555_thumb.p

I've used CutMe in the past. He has printed on clear for me.

I recommend cutme for that = he is the only one with white option for printing I know of to make it pop - otherwise it will look dull and faded

He hasn't been on the forum since the beginning of June. Is he still doing it?

he is a mod also . . . .  I am sure bruce is still doing it - he is the only one crazy enough to pop fr the new white option . . . .good guy and nice work

here is a sample printed on clear and again on white to show the difference.  color ink is translucent and needs the white to brighten the colors

post-2742-0-83454100-1375320356_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-21663700-1375320393_thumb.jp

His website is down as well. I am honestly not even to worried about the white ink. If anyone has the clear vinyl that they can print on I will go with you

see above - i you are interested in the washed out look I can do it on clear laminate

The sticker is actually going to be placed on a white background. Don't ask me why but the client is 100% deadset on clear

they usually are till it looks like crap but give them what they want - the white background should make the difference - I hope

I love that I'm not the only 1 making stickers on here. ;D  All you decal guys just don't get it.

• Like 2

Bruce is still doing it. I had him print some magnets for me recently. PM sent with Bruce's email.