Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Video gamers?

Just interested to see how many gamers are on our list... I'm not talking pc I mean PS3 and or Xbox? Are you going to watch the E3 coverage?

I do enjoy playing Call of Duty on xbox but have not touched it in a month or so. I haven't even had much time to sleep lately. 

I had both for awhile, I started with the original PS3 however it got the YLOD sort of like the RROD so I got a slim PS3, traded my fat PS3 in for an arcade 360. I played the PS3 more and had more friends but kept the 360 to game with my brother. Unfortunately I got tired of some of the immature 360 players and went strictly PS3. COD and Battlefield for me however I liked AC III.

Most of my friends have Playstations so I can't play with a lot of my buddies. The Xbox is actually my son's and I tried talking him into wanting a PS3 for christmas instead of the Xbox but no go. 

Is anyone getting one of the next generation consoles? The PS4 preview definitely looks to have better graphics to me.

I have a PS 3 slim, but don't get to play it much. I got my girl hooked on Halo, but when we got the new system, we decided to go with the PS3, because it would play Blurays. I wish we had done the Xbox, so we could have finished the Halo series!! Damm listen to me, I sound like a 17 year old!!! I'm purtneer 60!!!

LOL we have 3 PS3's in the house. Mine and both my sons have them in their rooms. We all mainly play Black Ops 2 right now...yes 3 copies of that as well lol. But it makes for a lot of fun and plus nobody is fighting over who can do what. We have a 100/100 internet so all 3 online at once isnt a problem

Two ps3's in the house here. Mainly playing rocksmith lately. It's like guitar hero but you use actual electric guitars. My step daughter is learning electric guitar and I am playing bass.

More than anything though I do PC gaming, but I will be buying a PS4

It sure will. I am amazed how fast she is learning full songs. And she never touched a guitar before.

You can actually buy a kit with the game and a real guitar for 200$

WoW only for me, No console games here. Been playing since it was Orcs vs Humans. I play 3 nights a week for 3 hours at a sitting. All I do in competitive Arena.

Just interested to see how many gamers are on our list... I'm not talking pc I mean PS3 and or Xbox? Are you going to watch the E3 coverage?

I am offended at your anti-PC bigotry!  ;)

I've got an original X-Box, a PS2, a Nintendo Entertainment System clone (came with 400+ Nintendo games built in), plus my MAME system that I still haven't finished putting all together.  It consists of an X-Arcade Tank Stick control system, a very small PC and a 42" LCD/LED TV for a monitor.  It's loaded up with thousands of classic arcade games, everything from Asteroids to Zzyzzyxx - chances are if you've played it in an arcade, I've got it.

I almost never play console games, though - I am not a huge fan of the hand-held controllers with 18 buttons - give me a mouse and keyboard and I'm happy.   Right now I've been wasting entirely too many hours in Minecraft (again!) - it's like a friggin' addiction.

No offense I got a pc I play Crysis 2 and battlefield 2 on it I,just don't play it as much and I,don't buy games for it like I should.

All I have to say is wow Sony did it I mean they hit the ball out of the park. Play used games and $100 less the the Xbox. I figured they would start charging for Multiplayer but whats the big deal you get free games per month and its always been that way with PS plus.

Console gamers are not true gamers...  :-)  PC Games rule.  Currently playing StarCraft II, Battlefield 3, and Eve Online.

• Like 1

Says you. I have a PC and I still prefer to use my console over it. not saying my system is crap cause it aint. Just prefer the console.

Just preordered my PS4. Now just need to wait for launch day.

xBox 360 here: PterLemonJello

COD

Tiger Woods

Borderlands

and Many others

I used to be into PC racing games. But no one that I know has put out anything in the NASCAR or dirt racing genre. SUCKS!