So I think its a wedding line issus 

But I am getting 2 lines through out every cut.

They are usually good cuts and evenly throughout the cut but I cant figure out how to remove all wedding lines.

If thats what it is.

I ATTACHED a picture cause I wanted to see if it stood out.

I have gone to the wedding section but not sure what I am doing works..

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME..

Thank You  

post-47957-0-44553200-1370793024_thumb.j

What program are you using? Also are you talking about the two lines between the ends and the middle section? If its put together with three images you have to weld it together. Again need to know what program your using.

What program are you using? Also are you talking about the two lines between the ends and the middle section? If its put together with three images you have to weld it together. Again need to know what program your using.

LOL - check out the section of the forum it is posted in, I don't use scalp, hopefully someone will jump in that does

• Like 1

Hey don't pick on little ole scalp it did a bunch of contour cuts for me last week after I got frustrated with how long it took to align the qe-60 through flexi. But for the OP look at it in wireframe before going to cut screen. It looks like 3 images that need to be welded together. Also I've had the occasional AI file import just like that and all I know to do is weld it together.

LOL - check out the section of the forum it is posted in, I don't use scalp, hopefully someone will jump in that does

Ok so I didn't have my morning coffee yet. However I knew it needed to be welded.

I am just geting my coffee and going later to my daughters graduation . .  . feeling real groggy - stayed up to late

Yeah I know the feeling bout groggy.. A graduation on Sunday??? That's a first. Then you got the grad party then vacation in less than a week your lucky.

I think we he said wedding he was right he want to we'd the lines together I heard other people calling it wedding instead of welding.

Put it on craigslist and the next up and coming vinyl guy have fun with it. Can't think of a better way to drive off competition.

Thank you guys. It does this to EVERYIMAGE I try to cut. even wording

I cut out a BIG HEART and it did the same thing. I will looking into WELDING together but not sure how when it is one image to start

It's "weeding" not "wedding" and it needs some "welding"

welding+rodeo.jpg

This is a picture of somebody using a cutting torch ... the opposite of welding ....

• Like 1

I think you are on track with weeding line problem just not sure how to help except maybe unistall and reinstall to restore default settings

This is a picture of somebody using a cutting torch ... the opposite of welding ....

This would be "break apart"

I think you are on track with weeding line problem just not sure how to help except maybe unistall and reinstall to restore default settings

Thank you...

I just did the same image and even a few symbols using the WELDING thing and didnt do anything.

It makes those lines in the same places 1/3rd and 2/3rds through whatever Im cutting...

Thank you...

I just did the same image and even a few symbols using the WELDING thing and didnt do anything.

It makes those lines in the same places 1/3rd and 2/3rds through whatever Im cutting...

This has been thrown out before on here    but have you activated your ScalpPro3 program? Just making sure,,   I know if you don't activate Scalp Pro3 ,  the software will make lines thru the design..  just checking. 

Rodger beat me to it

The person is using a welding helmet to cut with the torches , but not welding . All in good fun :) . To the OP , tghs forum isnt compiled of snarky grammer cops , so don't take offense :)