Sign in to follow this  
CharlestonMonograms

Monograms and Things Like it

So I have a small Monogramming business. I have three comercial embroidery machines, and have recently expanded to a us cutter sc vinyl cutter. I am looking to just do car monograms, and monogrammed things to put on iphone charger, computers, etc. I am acustom to going and buying embroidery designs. Is there any vinyl design type of place i can get simple things like chevron cut outs, monograms,  etc. I also have many monogram files in .dst i use on my vector amaya embroidery software. Can i use these files on my sure cuts alot software? Sorry for all the questions ... newbie! Thanks in advance! 

There are many "monogram" fonts available. Here is an example of what one company has available.  Once installed you can type whatever letters you need into SCALP (Sure Cuts a Lot Pro) and choose the correct font, then you'll be able to cut the monogram designs.

With regards to converting .DST file into something you can use in SCALP is beyond me - but there are embroidery people on these forums, so hopefully someone will come along soon and help you out.