DecalOriented

what do you Listen to while working?

I normally listen to NPR or internet talk radio while in the shop. But when I really need to get into high gear or doing a wrap I throw on some tunes. Mostly new rock or old school hip hop(can't stand teh new crap) what do you guys prefer?

Anything from Hank Williams to Pink Floyd! I prefer the Floyd, but when my partner gets on me, I will switch to the Williams! I also have some James Taylor, too!!! :D  :thumbsup:

If it's rap it's crap. Most anything else except talk radio is fine with me.

Jay

Thrash metal, glam metal, viking metal...pretty much anything that ROCKS!  \m/ (*_*) \m/

Well lets see KISS, then same as BCOJdecals, but I also listen to The Beach Boys, The Beatles, and Beethoven. And during the Holiday season when working of course Holiday music. 

• Like 1

I listen to my favorite Pandora station defined with:

Coldplay

Kutless

Goo Goo Dolls

Pearl Jam

Breaking Benjamin

Vertical Horizon

Red

Lifehouse

A good variety.

The whirring of fans and chirping of crickets,mostly.

Music...anything from the 50's and 60's plus some newer stuff. Rap is Crap.

Hahaha, great responses guys. I may have to educate someof you on the difference between rap and real hip hop. I agree rap is total sh*t but hip hop will tell you a story and make you move whether you want to or not. But yeah I listen to everything and anything. Mostly NPR these days though, keeps the mind sharp!

Nothing wrong with NPR I just can't work to it. Nice to stay informed with less corrupt media than mainstream

I Like more of kid rocks country, gospel, rock, stuff but there are times the mood hits me for "Cocky" and "Guess Who's Back - would offend a lot of people but more than once it got me into work when I didn't want to go.  even went thru a spell where Agulera's "fighter" got me thru a tough supervisor at the prison 

Different songs for different moods

Was lettering a church van last week and hand metallica and anthrax playing on my phone, got an odd look but luckily they like me.

Was lettering a church van last week and hand metallica and anthrax playing on my phone, got an odd look but luckily they like me.

Hahaha, better that than some tenacious D.

• Like 1

I switched over to country at that point, no need to piss anybody off especially when  they're writing the checks.

Almost always Country of some sort... but I do all of my work from my living room/kitchen, and usually after the kids are in bed, so it's down low.  When the cutter is running, I generally don't bother having music on, it's pretty loud in here at that point.  lol

Almost always Country of some sort... but I do all of my work from my living room/kitchen, and usually after the kids are in bed, so it's down low.  When the cutter is running, I generally don't bother having music on, it's pretty loud in here at that point.  lol

I listen to a lot of country now just about the same as old southern rock . But I love the 60s and 70s rock .

• Like 2

I'm still an 80's girl at heart, so I slip some of that in there as well.  Hair bands and the like.  Almost embarrassing to admit.   ;)

I'm still an 80's girl at heart, so I slip some of that in there as well.  Hair bands and the like.  Almost embarrassing to admit.   ;)

KT Oslins 80s ladies