Sign in to follow this  
jbthrock21

HELP QUICK!! flexi starter 10 install

And away we go... Share the popcorn please

It's funny, the title reads, "Help Quick", but where's the OP now?

It's funny, the title reads, "Help Quick", but where's the OP now?

that was yesterday.   Maybe SAI, sent them the download. link... :huh:

sorry guy i called the support line for SAi and they dont even help support Flexi Starter 10, they say call the seller. I called and he sent me a email to download the disk but it didn't work correctly. So he is sending me a new disk and hopefully that will work!

Can anyone help me, I have installed the software and when I click on the icon on the desk top I keep getting a message that says cannot find the security key that matches the pass word???

3 minutes ago, Tonya Britton said:

Can anyone help me, I have installed the software and when I click on the icon on the desk top I keep getting a message that says cannot find the security key that matches the pass word???

Flexistarter 10 requires a USB dongle, did you download the dongle driver?   Does your software have it? 

Flexi10 legal with dongle.jpg

• Like 1

seen many people forget to install that dongle driver - also seen many get illegal software, but not off US ebay - they have kept that pretty clean so guessing the sentinel driver was not installed 

Skeeter - I know you watch this closer than I have - I only see flexistarter sold thru one retailer for $245 and one person on ebay selling it for $395 . . . any idea why the price went up so much on starter and why so few are selling it - heck even uscutter doesn't have starter anymore :wacko:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

Skeeter - I know you watch this closer than I have - I only see flexistarter sold thru one retailer for $245 and one person on ebay selling it for $395 . . . any idea why the price went up so much on starter and why so few are selling it - heck even uscutter doesn't have starter anymore :wacko:

$395 has always been the retailer price for Flexistarter.  There were Flexi distributors like Desay, (open box) and UScutter that used to sell it for around $99.00   Maybe SAI made them quit selling so cheap. It has been years, since they have sold at $99.00   I used to pick them up cheap on Ebay. Flexistarter 10,  $50-60  just to have a back up.   That is where I got my kids software also.   It was around April of 2015, when Uscutter raised their price of Flexistarter back to $395.  I was going to buy it for my son, when I bought his Graphtec Ce5000-60,  UScutter was changing models then to CE6000, and had the Ce5000-60 for $1200,  (I am looking at old orders on my account) 

• Like 2