I use it every night to cook for myself,mom and the dog.Perfect every time. I have no idea what a panini is

• Like 1

I never got into looking for them.

dude they are selling for $35-$50 a lb - think of your hourly wage you could be making!

Scott, how was your hourly wage on your excursion? :rolleyes:  Only make it if you find them...

Scott, how was your hourly wage on your excursion? :rolleyes:  Only make it if you find them...

SmartA$$ - I made more when I was a child on allowance and that was almost nothing LOL

lol see so technically Im making money by not going and looking for them, since I'm not spending the money on gas finding them. I'm a genius lol

lol see so technically Im making money by not going and looking for them, since I'm not spending the money on gas finding them. I'm a genius lol

but they are finding lots in WI - heck went to shipshiwana flea market and the morels there were imported from Wisconsin - If I had some money left when I found them I would have bought some - end of day and out of cash.  my luck continued . . . 

Ya know dakota,

I seen that one at the park, and now its gone!! lol

actually u stole my wifes idea lol.

Definately going old school - we have a gas grill we use all the time but wanted a charcoal grill also - after looking at a lot of them  - ordered one of these - will take 2 weeks before shipment but think it will last a little while!  anyone else have the heavy duty version?  I figure buy it once and done.

www.pilotrock.com/park_grills/premier_series.htm

DSC_5400.jpg

Charcoal is the way to go. Propane is for wussies.  ;)

• Like 1