Sign in to follow this  
windows

sure cuts a lot pro 3

surecuts a lot pro 3 does anyone know if the graphics  in this forum work on that program

hit and miss..  The graphics in this forum are in a lot of different versions and formats.   What ever the person used for their software. A lot people use different software and new and old versions. 

Mainly need to find .svg to reduce the headaches. Problem is most people here use eps which is hit and miss with sure cuts or sbd which is signblazer only. If you see a file you want and it's not in the right format post and many times someone wit h a few extra minutes can convert the files over in higher end software.

Jay

EPS is the defacto standard for most vector programs.  I found this website that will convert many graphics formats for free with nothing to install.  I just used it to convert a random .EPS file into an .SVG file.

If you find something that you can't import, then if you ask nicely, someone from these forums will usually convert it for you.

• Like 1

EPS is the defacto standard for most vector programs.  I found this website that will convert many graphics formats for free with nothing to install.  I just used it to convert a random .EPS file into an .SVG file.

Works awesome thanks OWJones!!!!

yeah ive found SCAL doesnt really work well with EPS files so just ask for them to be converted and pretty much anyone here will do it for you if they can.