definitivegraphix

Need help with a price quote for stickers!!!

Hello!

A friend recently contacted me about making some vinyl stickers for his clothing company. As you can see in the images I attached, its mostly just lettering ... but the stickers would be about 4"x8" give or take, and maybe some smaller ones at 2"x4" (this is what he requested, but he may change the sizing by a few inches here and there) 

He is asking for 2,000 stickers total.

~500 of the 1st logo in white, and 500 in black. (London Alexander w/ the roman numerals).

~500 of the 2nd logo in white, and 500 in black. (The Daily CO).

I've only made stickers for myself and close friends at no cost to them, so I pretty much have no idea how to come up with a price/ price-quote for him. I am very proficient when it comes to weeding so that wont be a problem at all.

Like I said, he is a friend, but this is also a great way for me to make some money. I dont want to rip him off in any way, but if you could please help me come up with a reasonable price quote it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks so much!  :thumbsup:  :D 

post-42779-0-34117200-1368482243_thumb.j

post-42779-0-95402300-1368482268_thumb.j

I've heard a lot of people say that they add the length and the width and divide by 2, if you're talking a single color decal.  A little higher if it's a difficult to weed design.  I've been using that formula quite a bit.  Since it's for a friend, you could use that formula and then discount the final pricing, but it should give you a general idea of what you would charge if it wasn't for a friend.

I've heard a lot of people say that they add the length and the width and divide by 2, if you're talking a single color decal.  A little higher if it's a difficult to weed design.  I've been using that formula quite a bit.  Since it's for a friend, you could use that formula and then discount the final pricing, but it should give you a general idea of what you would charge if it wasn't for a friend.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Would it be:

L+W /2  of the total amount of vinyl used?   or    L+W /2  of just one decal? and then multiply by 2000?

L+W/2 per decal... Multiplied by the number of decals you're cutting.  For a number as large as 2,000, you may want to offer a bulk discount.  (I did for just 150 ordered.