windows

indian head please I have every where

I need help trying to find the.  Indian head that is on the nickel  with two feathers  please help thanks

The Buffalo or Indian Head Nickel coins were minted from 1913 to 1938

thanks but it did not work I am going to post a pic so that way you can see what. I am looking for but thanks for your help .. 

thanks but it did not work I am going to post a pic so that way you can see what. I am looking for but thanks for your help .. 

I know it has been 40 years since my coin days but I thought that was the only one used on a nickel

Scan your shirt image, clean it up in fav image editor and trace it in inkscape. You should have pretty good results.

Thanks bob you my freind are a Life Saver  Thanks thanks And Thanks

Bob it did not cut it went all over the place then stoped and went off the page

Bob it did not cut it went all over the place then stoped and went off the page

There is nothing wrong with the file.  I just cut it,, no problems.  must be on your end...

no it did not work I am using signblazer.  tried different  vector it cut ok tried a nother one and it cut ok..

I did it about 6.2" x 6"   scrap pink   sorry, but I never claimed to be a photographer......post-3058-0-75551200-1368054522_thumb.jp

Maybe that's why it is working for you and not me, I need to get a better cutting program.