Worked out a trade for a membership...

What would you have charged?

20130418_144604_zpsa4edae83.jpg

20130415_114651_zps5ddfbd62.jpg

20130418_144612_zps8819ed9b.jpg

20130506_114410_zpsf382e939.jpg

20130506_114401_zps03dae7f1.jpg

Very nice work Joey - you have come a long way in a short time

I'm still new to pricing but some of the pricing guides I have been given are: length plus height divided by two = L + H / 2 = $

Another way is to figure your cost of vinyl per foot: price of roll divided by length then times by 4 to 6 for markup. So cost = $0.80 x 5 = $4 then $4 x length = price

Bottom line is you want to charge what you feel the job is worth. Even if it is not that much vinyl but is very complicated and requires a lot of time then you will want to charge accordingly. There are more steps and things to factor in about multiple layers but these numbers will get you in the ballpark. 

Very nice work Joey - you have come a long way in a short time

Thanks, now if only I could get unbanned from VinylForum.org....

• Like 1

Thanks, now if only I could get unbanned from VinylForum.org....

as I recall you used the same log in - I no longer see you on the ban list - are you sure it wasn't a short term time out - if you have trouble pm me and I will get with the admin to see if we can get you back on.  I am willing to take that chance!

• Like 1

Still says I am banned.. "xjoey dubsx" is the sign on.

"

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

Inapporpriate behavior, >10 reported posts.

This ban is not set to expire.

"

I'll contact the other mods to see if we can get you back - but please behave . . . I will be going out on a limb

I'll contact the other mods to see if we can get you back - but please behave . . . I will be going out on a limb

Wasn't that you I got into a arguement with too? lol I appreciate it.

actually there was a series and I think the final one was someone else.  The person is a big contributor and that kinda set off the whole thing . .  .we all need to step away sometimes -even me  :rolleyes: 

Looks great, I like the cleanliness and simplicity.  Is this a new gun shop preparing to open?  I live in Broadview Heights and would like to visit once they are open.

Looks great, I like the cleanliness and simplicity.  Is this a new gun shop preparing to open?  I live in Broadview Heights and would like to visit once they are open.

Yes it is.. On Bagley, right next to the ECheck.... 

Storefront is open, stalls aren't in yet but they will be and it will be ready to open June 1st to public for the range..

https://www.facebook.com/SelectFireTrainingCenter

Very nice work. I like the font and the artwork is clean.

Gee, I hope they have some ammo for that range. Impossible to find right now.

In the south there is a simple philosophy on gun control shoot first and shoot often. They passed a bill down here that says anyone of age legally able is automatically a member of state militia and therefore has the right to bear arms no matter what Washington passes. MY paraphrasing may not be 100% buts that's how the local news reported it this winter.

Jay

• Like 1