Sign in to follow this  

I have read everywhere that to cut the mask for rhinestones, you need to cut each hole twice.

PLEASE tell me how! 

I have Sign Blazer and Flexi 8.1.  I can not find it anywhere. 

I did discover that I can send the design to the cutter offline with the repeat set to 2 and when it finishes sending the file, I can press On Line and it will cut twice, but if I have more than about 125 holes, it doesn't cut at all unless I send it while on-line.  Same if I send the whole file to the cutter.  It cuts once, but if I go off line and hit the repeat, it dones not do it unless it's small.

I have spent hours searching for the answer to this.  Any help is appreciated..

The file is 2 lines of text, total of about 546,  2.3mm holes.  1.8" tall x 9.5" wide.

Thanks

Tom

What material are you using?  I never have to cut mine twice.  You are aware that your going to have to expose more blade for this material and increase the pressure right?  Also, are you by chance using a USB connection with no keyspan adapter?

I set my blade by adjusting it so that when I draw it across the material by hand, it barely touches the backing paper.

Pressure is set to 200.  Speed set at 30.

USB is connected directly from the PC to the cutter.  What's a keyspan?

keyspan is the preferred brand of usb to serial converter - better yet at a serial card to a desktop and cut out the adapters

I have heard of software programs specifically designed to cut twice but I didnt know that was something people tried to do with a normal sign program...

scalp has option for multiple passes.