Sign in to follow this  
windows

i need a dove please . thank you

SignBlazerElements has 2 doves in the Draw menu Library --   Design Elements: Mason Misc. 1  (both are flying doves, one with an olive branch)

WHAT??   make somebody search for themselves?   For their own project?    That would be too ez...

• Like 1

if someone don't want to help.  then don't you don't have to be nasty about it  ((( thank you all  that are here to help i have been gone for a year and this has change i had a lot of graphics   but my hard went out now i am starting over

It's not lack of wanting to help or anything personal against you. In the last few months it seems as if several people have come here just to get work done for them and didn't even want to try on their own. If anyone shows that they are trying to learn it or even just need something once in a while I think that's great and try to help when I can. I certainly didn't want to upset you or anyone else with my comments. So if I came off in any way sounding nasty I am sorry, sometimes typed words have a different effect than the spoken word.

Jay

• Like 1

jay its that i have posted a lot of graphics that I had but when my hard drive crashed I lost them all  even lost my back-up and I do have come doves but not the one i need so if someone had one handy it would have been great you know instead of wasteing time. but thanks anyway