dee10w

Redsail rs1120c Driver for Flexi 7.6v2

Call them on the shipping. I read somewhere the calculator on the site is way off.

Jay

Call them on the shipping. I read somewhere the calculator on the site is way off.

Jay

Yeah i tried that and they said there was nothing they could do as they ship UPS and thats what they charge the only option they said was to get it sent to a shipping company and do it that way or have it sent to a friend and they could send it normal postal service, if in was sent inland USA it would be like $9 max or even less, 

Time to call on a friend I guess. Shame they don't want to work with you on this.

Time to call on a friend I guess. Shame they don't want to work with you on this.

Yeah its a real shame they could not do some kind of deal but i guess they dont want to sell to the U.K, which is a shame.

Even so,  most value cutters do not have the memory to cut a decal that large in 1 piece, like you are wanting.  The MH series are very limited in memory also. Probably the least in memory.   You need a professional cutter to step up to those kind of big jobs. If you want them in 1 section. Like a   Graphtec, Roland.

The MAX length that is stated on specs of the MH is only 8ft.  And that would depend on how many nodes are in the design.  It may lose memory before that.

Yay now just got the proper driver from redsail, works spot on at last ;D ;D

just done a test cut of   X5  rectangles at 3metres long without the blade and no problem,

also done a test cut on small lettering, can cut 3mm high no problem either..

If anyone wants the driver or needs it let me know and i will email it to them.... ;D ;D