dee10w

Redsail rs1120c Driver for Flexi 7.6v2

hi all,

just got a new plotter , but no driver, has anyone got a driver for this plotter please,

its a redsail rs1120c and im running flexi 7.6v2..

only asking as there is no drivers listed in the flexi set up, tried lots of oters but no avail,

Thank you in advance Dee

excellent thank you will give these a try, Ive just emailed Redsail for the driver hopefully i can get this sorted before then.....

Yay i found one that works, 

Mz Skeeter thank you for the link,  and to you to mark-s.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Copam CP series was the only ones that worked so im using the CP-4500 driver and its spot on...

Now up and running again after salvaging various other parts from the MH....

Thank you guys so so much for your help.

This is the best forum in the world..........  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Regards Dee

Right now that its working  do you recon i would  be able to run another fan to aid in more suction, so i dont have to use all 4 pinch rollers???

are the fans for suction or the electric inside? i have a redsail cutter to. 

Im sure they are for the suction, as on my other MH it has 2 fans and only ever needed to use 2 pinch rollers at any time, Do you have the correct driver i can have off of you please?

Still no word from redsail regarding this driver, dont suppose anyone can point me in the right direction please how to get a correct one?

thank you  Dee

hi all still nothing from red sail,  need this driver so badly as i have 2 really big jobs to do and the cutter wont cut the length i need,

tried all sorts and cannot get this cutter to cut any longer that 2m.... even then it just goes over the wording over and over again,

any help and advice is welcome please or a driver would be cool...

Why not try downloading the UK version of Signblazer.?   It has the REDSAIL in it.    Download 3rd post down.  Under user Cut Me.   

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/20104-full-version-signblazer-download-all-cutters/

thank you for that i will give it a go, hope it works. will keep you updated.

yeah i realise the memory is very limited but surely it should cut more than www in one go.

that all depends on how big of a file you are sending to your cutter, and how many nodes are in the file.

Downloaded sign blazer, installed, tried every set up and no go..... there is no redsail driver  software loaded on there.. i give up... thank you anyway skeetz

Yes there is...  did you download the UK all cutter  version I showed you?       It is on my version,   Did you go to the set up page and at the bottom it says LOAD, click it.  See if more cutters are there.   There is also another version that someone may show you that has REDSAIL on it.  People are using the REDSAIL from it to run the MH series cutters. , but first you would have to uninstall what you have.

I do think it is this one..  which also has the patch to remove the nag screen

http://www.mystat.com/

There comes a time, that you may have to just upgrade your cutting software for newer machines.   Even if you purchased Flexistarter 10 for about $129.  on the big auction site, you would have current cutting software for your cutter.  You can still design in 7.6 and import into Flexistarter10..and cut.

I only use Flexistarter for my cutting software, and it is great for cutting.

Also what version of computer are you using the Flexisign7.6 on?  It is only compatible for XP and older.  It is very hit and miss working correctly on anything newer. 

yep i found it now thank you, had set up us cutter one instead of the uk one,

found the redsail options but they dont work.... think my plotter need throwing away.

i wrote a bit of text and sent to cut and it just goes where it wants too,  in a straight line making a diamond shape and returning home.

Mmmmm im a little bemused.

Also what version of computer are you using the Flexisign7.6 on?  It is only compatible for XP and older.  It is very hit and miss working correctly on anything newer. 

im using an old basic dell which is a dinosaur running xp, i like xp it serves me well, and worked great with my old MH cutter,

will have to have a look around for some new software me recons, just a little up the stream without a paddle on these big jobs..

yep i found it now thank you, had set up us cutter one instead of the uk one,

found the redsail options but they dont work.... think my plotter need throwing away.

i wrote a bit of text and sent to cut and it just goes where it wants too,  in a straight line making a diamond shape and returning home.

Mmmmm im a little bemused.

very confused...

Do you have your cutter grounded to the stand, with a wire?  You should if you have have a stand.  Also, have you tired it with a pen?/paper, to see it it will actually take a file that big...   Maybe static from the vinyl,

hiya yeah i read some where about the static charges, no i dont have it grounded will do that, but i now have got the big facia board all cut now had to cut it in 3 pieces at 90 inches which seemed to work... i have reverted back to flexi with the copam driver so just have to baby sit on the bigger jobs, will have to find a new mother board for my mh so i can get that up and running again, cannot get one here in the U.K,  i would buy off of US cutter but there carriage charge is around $60 to the U.K which is a rip off,