Sign in to follow this  
KINGRUPERT

Whats a decent price for doing these signs?

i just finished up doing  4 signs for a customer and was wanting to know what was a decent price for these ..     the top ones is  6'x6x and the bottom ones are 4'x8'

they are front and back and they pulled the signs down so i did them on the ground not in the air.

im in the midwest if that makes a difference in pricing.

and all the artwork and scaling was provided

thanks in advance.

here is a before and after   **the top one is the after :)

side note: these are my first signs

post-35195-0-56750000-1364322611_thumb.j

post-35195-0-45433900-1364322616_thumb.j

For all 4 sides (faces only) in the shop, I'd for do for $100 apiece, so $400.

So you're in the field, and the price goes to  times 1.5, or to 2 depending on terrain.

Truth is, there is no pricing stantard.

Except, always give a customer the goddamn best you have at the line it benefits you both.

Take care, Mark

• Like 1

I would be at about 600.00 using a premium translucent film . Without having to take them out or put them back . Did you have to remove decals ? Just a friendly piece of advice your margins are to crowded if i am doing a face i get the retainer width then add at least 2 inches to that in other words if the retainer is one and a half inches i add two inches making three and a half inches from the edge all the way around it makes a better looking sign and easier to read.

Dan

thanks for the advice , as far as the margins the customer  called in the  sign measurements and gave me the dim.  i know i know big mistake ?  lol   i have learned my lesson and will always take in account there may be a boarder... just like a carpenter measure twice cut once ... i did this for a friend of mine who is a pastor i had him just buy the vinyl and i donated my time.   but wanted to be able to quote one for next time    :rolleyes: 

thanks so much for the replys