Sign in to follow this  
TimnAng

Teeny Tiny!

The smallest decal we've cut to date, is about 4" x 3".  I had a friend ask me today, if I could cut 2 decals for the back of her cell phone, and her daughter's.  I made these up today, and will be cutting them this evening with a couple of other projects.  What do you all think, looking at the designs-  Am I dreaming to think I'll be able to cut them at a mere size of 2.5" x 1.5"?

post-37278-0-39875400-1363793850_thumb.g

Flamingo should be fairly easy. Tower not so sure as all the tiny tiny detail. You saw the wolf I did for my boy, so hey worth a shot anyways

• Like 1

Unfortunately not a Graphtec!  It's a 34" from the MH series.  No complaints so far, but hear amazing things about the Graphtec.   :)

I think on an mh you are dreaming  = here is one we did on a graphtec with 60 degree cleancut though

all you can do is set your cutter up the best you can and try . . . . 

post-2742-0-30802100-1363795992_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Right, and I figure if I have to, I can remove some of the smallest detail from the tower.  I was excited when I was able to weld the name into the tower... It's the littlest achievements that make us happy sometimes!  lol

Ohh, that's cool Dakota, from what I can see!  What is the full image of?  

I'll be giving it a shot tonight after work, I'll let you all know how it goes... and share a picture, if there's success!

it was a name - actually won a weeding contest on another site with it!  I cut - wife weeded.

on yours you will want a new blade and probably a 60 degree - cleancut if you have one

The flamingo should be no problem.

The tower is going to be hard. Move the lines a bit to give you some space. Like at the top, move that down a bit to make that line thicker and those line on the base. No one will notice.

Awesome dakota, I want to upgrade to a Graphtec. If I knew I could get anything out of my cutter I'd do it in a heartbeat. The one I'm using now works perfect but I have the itch! :lol:  Ummmm.... wonder if the fine folks at USCutter take trade-ins? LOL

Speaking of Clean cut blades.... Dakota has been talking about them since I started coming here..... I finally needed some new blades and am happy to announce, I took Dakotas advice and called them to place an order.  They were very helpful, talkative and knowledgeable about the product.  They are in transit and are not here yet but I can't wait to try them!!

I mentioned the forum and they gave me the forum discount.... I then name dropped  (dakota) and the price went back up.... odd.... Just kidding, they knew the name for sure!

• Like 1

I have never heard one person that was sorry they went to cleancut blades . . . 

I am sure I will love them..... just a shout out that I made my first purchase due to your testimonies!

If I didn't have alot of extras I purchased I would try them myself but I bought a lot when I ordered the MH maybe in 10 yrs I will get too lol. Ang I like the designs very nice.