Sign in to follow this  
cinner74

Greenstar Intermediate- Which blue??

Need to put in an order today but having problems deciding between all the blues!!

Greenstar Intermediate Calendered Vinyl in the 12" x 5yd Glossy (GSSIC125) cutting with 12" Cameo cutter, but not really sure which Blue to get- Sapphire Blue, Light Navy, Azure Blue, Olympic Blue?  Knowing that diff computer monitors might show a little diff color, I don't want to rely on just that.  I'm making some political "Vote for" signs using the Real Red, one of the blues & they'll have a white background - your general red, white & blue political color scheme.

Can anyone who's used any of these blues give me a little more description? (ie. more aqua, more "primary", very dark, etc,,,)

Thanks sooooo much in advance!!!

~Cindy

Unfortunately I forgot to order the color chart when I put in my last order & have to make a decision today (of course last minute!) Thanks for the advice tho, the chart IS on todays order ;)

Anyone who has a chart - can you give ur .02 please?  Thanks!

i would go with the sapphire myself, i just got my  color chart  and while you're at it , you might want to spend a little and get the oracal color chat  , its well worth the money  leaves all the guess work out , im doing my first  fleet job and was able to show the customer the vinyl sample and let them decide ... :rolleyes:    hope this helps

• Like 1

i would go with the sapphire myself, i just got my  color chart  and while you're at it , you might want to spend a little and get the oracal color chat  , its well worth the money  leaves all the guess work out , im doing my first  fleet job and was able to show the customer the vinyl sample and let them decide ... :rolleyes:    hope this helps

Thanks!  I was leaning towards the Sapphire too...just added the Oracal chart to my order also, I'd been waiting to hear bk from Oracal to see if I could get a free chart from them but it's been a week with no answer so I guess I bite the bullet & pay the $10 here.

Thanks again for your reply!

Thanks both of you for the point towards Sapphire - it came today & was exactly what I had in mind! :)

• Like 1